The Haunted Floor

This is something that I will never for as long as I live forget. While traveling Australia, our car broke down outside Alice Springs. We were advised to get a room and the mechanic will fix it tomorrow. We rang up one of the hotels and got a room. They were extremely friendly and got us in straight away once they heard our story.

We fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. A few hours later I felt something pulling me awake. I opened my eyes and listened, then I felt the edge of the bed get pushed down as though someone was sitting on the edge of the bed. I knew it wasn't my partner because I could hear him snoring away next to me.

I moved my hand to touch him without alerting whoever was sitting on my bed but my arm wouldn't move. I tried to roll over and get his attention but I was pinned. It felt as though someone was sitting on my chest and holding my arms down. I then found it hard to breath and my eyes filled up with tears. I couldn't move at all, I felt paralyzed. I could move my eyes and open my mouth but nothing came out... I was like this for at least a minute... That was the longest minute of my life.

After a minute my arms simply released and I was able to move, and boy did I move! I jumped out of bed and turned the light on. My partner and I then felt the spot where I felt someone sitting and it was warm... We didn't sleep that night and we left the next morning.

Like I said I will not be forgetting that night in a hurry. We've also recently bought a camper trailer so this doesn't happen again...