Chapter 29. Michael's wolf

"The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better."
-Tony Dungy

(Above picture is of Michael's wolf.)

Chapter 29. Michael's wolf.

The whole crowd gasped, well except for the Fire pack's warriors, they just grinned in pride. Even Hazel gasped and backed away from Michael, taking slow steps before she dashed into Scarlet's arms who also had the same face as Hazel- wide eyes and lips parted in surprise and fear.

Michael saw her running down the stage in fear. His heart tugged with sadness to know that she was afraid of him but he quickly washed it away. He was well aware of his reputation. He was known as the merciless, cruel and ruthless Alpha, who would spare none who disobeyed him. He would kill the rogues and any other threat to his territory. But he would never do that to Hazel.

"Are you- are you going to kill us?" A small voice asked after a moment of silence. It was a small boy, no more than the age of ten.

"No," Michael growled and everyone released a breath of relief.

"We will merge packs. Your pack will be under my control until we find another capable Alpha. I need you all to get some rest and tomorrow we will start training. I will be setting ranks. No matter what your previous rank was, you are all warriors now. But think twice before disobeying me or my pack. I give no mercy," Michael said, his tone threatening in the end causing whimpers and nods to erupt from the crowd.

"Good," He said then walked down from the stage. Everyone stood clear from his path. He walked in between everyone, his gaze forward and a scary aura radiating off of him. He snapped towards the Water Pack's beta and walked away with him, discussing matters. Everyone sighed in relief when he was gone.

"What happens now?" Scarlet mumbled.

"I guess we wait." Hazel answered.

***********
"My beta, Dylan, will currently be in charge of the pack," Michael said and Dylan walked on stage making Hazel's jaw drop in surprise. He grinned at her reaction and sent her a wink making a growl erupt from Michael.

"I want everyone to go inside the pack house. Half of my border patrol will guard this pack while half of the Water Pack's border patrol will come with me. The Fire Pack members will come back to the pack with us," Michael said and everyone started shuffling towards the pack house. Hazel was the last to go. She wanted to make sure that everyone went. When she turned around, a hand clamped around her wrist and the sparks confirmed who it was.

"Where are you going?" Michael asked. Hazel did not turn to look at him she just wiggled her hand, trying to remove it from Michael's grasp and whispered, "home."

"Your home is with me now. You shall come with me and rule the Fire Pack with me. You shall be my and my pack's Luna," Michael said and Hazel glared at him.

"No," Hazel growled, now using both hands to remove his grasp, but it was no use.

"Do not defy me, Hazel." He growled.

"I am not going anywhere with you! You forced yourself on me!" Hazel yelled at him. Michael growled and lifted her up his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Hazel yelled, using her fists to punch his back but he seemed unfazed by it.

"Do you want me to embarrass you in front of all your pack members?" He whispered. Hazel looked up and saw a small crowd had formed around them, whispering, murmuring and sharing glances making Hazel blush.

"No," She whispered back and Michael smirked.

"At least put me down," She said as they started walking towards the Fire Pack. His warriors were behind him and she felt really uncomfortable.

"No. You will ride on my wolf," Michael said and put her on the ground before shifting. It was the first time Hazel saw his wolf and he was so gorgeous. He had a black coat with streaks of grey. His snout shined in the moonlight and his brown eyes turned grey with tint of golden in them. He was so huge! Even with Hazel standing and him on all fours, he beat her height.

All the warriors behind him also shifted and Hazel wanted to shift too but Michael shook his head. He crouched down and motioned for Hazel to get on him. She sat down on him and grabbed his fur before they started running into the night.

************

Two hours had gone by and they were all walking now. Michael was now at the end of the herd and Hazel was playing with his wolf.

He jumped twice making Hazel roar with laughter as she tried to steady herself. She fell on his back since it was so huge and warm that Hazel would mistake it for a bed. She rolled down from his body and stood in front of him. His wolf gave her a confused look but Hazel reached out and stroked his fur slightly. He purred at her, leaning into her embrace and closed his eyes making Hazel chuckle.

"You would never hurt me, right?" Hazel asked, placing both hands on either side of his face. His eyes snapped open and he shook his head rapidly, saying 'no.'

"Then why did you try to that day? I know it was you, wolf," She whispered, closing her own eyes. He whimpered.

"And you would treat me right, yes? I'm still scared of you. Knowing that you're the Alpha of the Fire Pack. It scares me," She confessed and Michael whimpered. He felt sadness was over him knowing that she was scared of him. Even though he already knew that,  hearing it from her mouth really wished he wasn't the way he was.

He nudged her with his snout and showed her his neck, asking for forgiveness.

"I forgive you. Even though I don't forgive Michael yet," She whispered and his face broke into a grin. She brought her lips up to his forehead and kissed it slightly. His wolf was so ecstatic, his heart was racing yet he felt so secure and warm. She placed her forehead on his and sighed.

"Come on, let's get going again," She said and climbed on his wolf again before they dashed into the forest.

Sooo this book didn't get as many views as I had initially hoped it would. Um if you want me to change something to make the story more interesting, I can and I will.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this chapter? Hope you like it! Comment your thoughts and opinions 💕

Question:

Which Hogwarts house are you in? 🏠

(I'm in Gryffindor, no joke.)