Chapter 33. Amelia

"Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success."
-Taylor Lautner

Chapter 33. Amelia

Hazel woke up the next day with a smile etched on her face. There were arms wrapped around her waist and her legs we entangled with someone else's. She blinked her eyes open which immediately came in contact with a pair of brown ones.

She remembered the night before. They hadn't mated or marked each other yet but they couldn't keep their hands off each other either. They were kissing so wildly and touching each other in intimate places and somehow, they had ended up in Michael's penthouse and slept there, instead of the pack house.

"Good morning, love," He said, rubbing her arms and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning," She mumbled and blushed. Why was she blushing? Oh yeah, it was because she was lying right next to her sexy as hell mate.

"I could wake up to this sight everyday." He said and chuckled making Hazel blush more. He was leaning down to kiss her but Hazel jumped out of the bed.

"Nooo, not until I brush. I don't want to kiss you with my morning breath," She blurted out and dashed off into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She looked in the mirror and saw how flushed her face was. She was grinning ear to ear and she put her cold hands on her cheeks to help them regain their color.

She stripped off from her clothes and took a shower after doing the usual morning routine. Walking out in only a towel, she noticed that Michael was gone but the smell of food from the kitchen confirmed where he was. She went to the closet and picked out one of Michael's shirt and left her hair down.

She wore her undies and Michael's shirt and started making her way towards the kitchen. She was going to surprise him but decided against it when she heard a voice she hadn't heard before.

"Baby," The voice purred. "You know you want me. You missed me. Don't you remember the way you used to fuck me? Mmm, it was so hard and fast. Have your ways with me, Michael," The voice said and moaned. Hazel felt a pang of jealousy and possessiveness towards her mate.

"Amelia," Michael said. "We can't. I have a mate. Besides, what happened between us was a drunk mistake. I had made it clear to you several times that I have nothing to do with you. Get out of my property before my mate sees us and never bother coming back."

"She's not fit to be Luna, my love. I can satisfy you and your pack members as well," The voice, which belonged to someone named Amelia, said.

"I think it's best it we let Michael decide that. But for the time being, I would like you to leave and step foot off his territory because he asked you to," Hazel said confidently, stepping inside the kitchen and interrupting their conversation.

She saw a woman who had blonde hair and was wearing tight skimpy clothes. The material she wore did little to hide her boobs or her ass cheeks. She had tons of makeup on and she looked at Hazel with a scowl on her face.

"You're seriously going to let this woman speak for you?" Amelia said, pointing at Hazel.

"She is my mate and your Luna. Don't talk to her like that," Michael growled.

"She will never be my Luna! I'll be a much better Luna than her!" She yelled.

"Then I have no choice than to kick you from the pack. Amelia Anderson, you are no longer a member of the Fire Pack. I suggest you leave before evening and never come back," He said using his authoritative Alpha tone and she gasped. She glared and Hazel before huffing and walked out of the penthouse, closing the door shut behind her.

Hazel sighed. This was not what she wanted today. She heard a sound and saw it was Michael. She glared at him and walked back to the room.

"Are you mad?" Michael asked, peeking inside as he opened the door. She didn't say anything just glared at the floor and cursed everything and everyone.

"Listen I-"

"Who was she?" Hazel growled.

Michael sighed and Hazel got the hint, "She was just someone who I once fooled around with. She is a pack member, well was," He said and Hazel's heart tugged.

"How did she get in?"

"She had a key," He said and Hazel's eyes snapped to his.

"She had a key, of course she did, " She chuckled, "Even I don't have a key!" She yelled.

Michael didn't bother saying anything so Hazel sighed.

"You can have her," She whispered and this time it was Michael who was surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"She was right. I'm not fit to be Luna. I don't have any experience and I can barely fight and I don't have any sexual experience as well so I might not be able to satisfy you."

"Hazel, please don't say that. You are more than enough to satisfy me."

"Show me," She said, looking at him.

"Huh?"

"Show me what you would do to her but with me, this time."

"You don't know what you're playing with, love," He said, warning clear in his voice.

She scoffed before standing up and ripped the shirt she was wearing to pieces, now standing only in her bra and panties.

"I want it."

SMUT ALERT *but in the next chapter* OOPS SORRY GUYS!

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Let me know your opinion in the comments!

Also, I wanted to give a shoutout to these AMAZINGG people,

@sososhort84 

@OngkupLepcha 

@Naeela 

@AumaiAfuola 

 I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Don't forget to vote and comment <3 

Question:

How old are you guys?

The Full Moon Ritualजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें