Chapter 34. Completing the Bond

"Sex is emotion in motion."
-Mae West

Chapter 34. Completing the Bond

*Warning: steamy chapter ahead. Please skip this chapter if you're not comfortable*

Michael growled and walked towards her, looking at her with lust and a new found aggression. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around her waist and captured her lips, liking the way she smelled of him. Hazel responded immediately, kissing him back with the same fervor. They were kissing aggressively. He licked her lips asking for entrance but she denied. His hands moved down and cupped her butt cheeks to which she gasped. Michael took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue inside her mouth. He tasted every corner of her mouth, tasting like mint, the toothpaste she had used.

She grabbed his tongue with her teeth when he was backing it away and sucked on it, making Michael growl loudly. She felt heat on her private part and she liked the effect she had on him.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss in the process. He walked to the bed and plopped her on it making her bounce a little. Before she could regain her senses, he captured her lips again.

His hands moved all over her body, memorizing her curves. He moved his mouth from her lips to her cheek, placing small kisses from her cheek to her jaw and neck. He licked the place where he was supposed to mark her and Hazel moaned. She tangled her fingers in his hair and wrapped her legs around his waist again and pulled him to her so that his erection was touching her underwear. She started rubbing herself on his erection making them both moan in pleasure.

His hand moved inside her bra and played with the small bead resting on top. She arched her back for more as she let out a loud moan. One of his hands slipped behind her back and removed the bra completely. He pulled back and looked at her for a second.

"Beautiful," He whispered and latched his mouth on her nipple. His tongue did wonders to it, swishing it around and playing with it while he kneaded and used his hand to play with the other breast. He pulled his head back and did the same with the other breast and Hazel thought she was going to die of pleasure.

His hand slipped inside her underwear and touched the soft hair. "Do you want this?" He whispered in her ear, making sure he doesn't make the same mistake he made before.

"Yes," She whispered back, confident than ever.

"Tell me that you want it," He demanded and Hazel whimpered. He pinched her nipple when she didn't answer.

"Please," She whimpered. He removed her underwear in a second and touched her center of arousal making her buckle her hips. She gasped, throwing her head back when he used two of his fingers and moved them up and down her clit. His movement was slow at first but then it increased and Hazel was having a moaning fit.

His mouth replaced his fingers and he licked her core of feminine wildly. He ate all her juices that she had released and wanted more so he inserted two fingers inside her, still doing wonders on her with his tongue. Hazel felt uncomfortable at first but got used to it. He inserted another finger in her and Hazel cried from the pain.

"I'll be gentle, baby." He said and slowed his pace before fastening again. Each thrust and lick felt like heaven and Hazel felt her stomach clench and unclench. She felt a tightening down there and the need to release.

"Yes, baby, cum for me," He demanded in his husky tone and increased his speed, if that was possible. She gripped the sheets above her head tightly and her body moved on its own accord. Her eyes closed shut and she reached her release, moaning loudly. It was so good that she saw white all over.

Even though she was tired, she wanted to repay him. "My turn," She whispered and sat up. He looked confused but she latched her lips on his. She realized that he was still in his clothes while she was stark naked. She undid the buttons of his shirt and he shrugged it off. Next, she grabbed a hold of her pant and slid it down. He extended his legs and she removed them before throwing them away.

Still kissing him, she grabbed his erection from his boxers and he let out a hiss. She bent down slightly, arching her butt upwards and kissed him from his boxers making him groan as he grabbed her hips and dug his nails into them. 

"Don't tease me, love," He growled and she chuckled. Not bothering to test his impatience, she pulled down his boxers, shocked at his size. Slightly trembling, she wrapped her hand around him and he let out a hiss. Even with her hand in a fist, he didn't fit. She moved her hand up and down his hard length slowly and some precum came out of it. Licking her lips at the sight of him, she bobbed her head down and took him in her mouth.

His knees buckled and he let out a loud strangled moan but she didn't stop. She bobbed her head up and down, using her hand to play with his balls. She licked his tip and would graze her teeth against it often. She knew he was close as he fisted her hair in his hand and his groans and moans got louder.

"Hazel, move," He whispered and she stopped.

"Did I not do it right?" It was her first time doing this to any male and she wasn't sure whether he enjoyed it or not.

"Fuck, no, you're a natural but I want to release inside you," He said and she blushed.

He positioned them again, she was underneath him again. He rubbed himself on her  for a while, preparing her for another orgasm.

"Are you sure?" He asked, worry etched on his face.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Since its your first time, it'll hurt but I'll try to be gentle," He said and Hazel gulped.

He pushed his tip inside first and Hazel hissed. He pulled out and did it again, this time letting more of him inside. The third time, he let all of him inside and he shredded her thin layer of innocence apart. Hazel cried at the pain and tears leaked from her eyes. He let her adjust to his size before he did it again.

He pushed himself inside her slowly then Hazel felt the pain disappearing which was replaced with pleasure. She moaned and it encouraged him to increase his speed.

He was moving at his fastest speed possible and Hazel was again a moaning fit. The orgasm reached both of them again and he released ropes and ropes inside her. He fell on her side when he was done and they both were breathing heavily.

"That was...that was-"

"Amazing," He finished her sentence for her. "Just have one last thing left to do," He said and climbed on her again. Before she could protest, he bit down on her neck and marked her, licking the blood that came out when he was done.

She felt exhausted but she needed to do this. She sat up and clamped down on his neck, too. He released a growl and Hazel claimed him as hers, marking him.

She kissed his mark then laid on the bed again, Michael right beside her. Before she could say anything, sleep took over her but she heard a distant 'thank you,' from Michael to which she smiled.

Ah umm okay well yea you just read that ;-;

Question:

How many kids do you guys want?