Chapter 40. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Chapter 39. Kill. Kill. Kill.

"What do you mean you didn't see her running from the pack?" Michael asked the wolves on border patrol who were getting on his last nerve. He had woken up three hours ago with the side of his bed empty and cold. He checked the clock which read 10 in the morning so he assumed that she had gone for breakfast or meeting the Pack members, keeping in mind the fact that it was late when he woke up. But when he and other Pack mates searched for her, she was nowhere to be found.

A group of children were playing in the fields and they reported that they had seen a silver colored wolf running out of the Pack and now everyone was frantic and nervous for their Luna.

"Alpha, I humbly apologize but rogue appearance on that part of the land had stopped and it was safe to not put any guards on patrol there," One of the guards replied and Michael growled.

"Whose decision was this?" 

"Gamma David, Alpha."

"Throw him in the cellars for questioning," He growled using his Alpha tone and everyone submitted to his commands.

************

Five days have passed by with Hazel living the life of a prisoner. She hated it. She hated being tortured, being beaten, being away from her mate, begging, crying out for mercy and fearing Stephan. She had taken so many things for granted and her perfect life was one of them. If it weren't for her stupidity, she wouldn't even be in this place. Oh, how she wished she could turn back the clock and make decisions wisely.

The door to her room again opened but she payed no heed to it. She had no energy left in her. Her head hung weakly and she looked at the ground. It would just be Stephan, or one of his guards to give her food but she did not expect to hear the sound of heels.

"I don't see why Michael's so crazy for you. You really are an ugly bitch," The voice screeched and Hazel's eyes snapped to hers when she recognized it. She looked the same. Blonde hair, ugly face filled with make up, skimpy clothes and overall screaming the word desperate.

"That's right, bitch, I'm back," She said and roared with laughter.

Amelia.

"Why are you here, Amelia?" Hazel asked weakly.

"Oh so you do know my name. I suppose Michael had told you about his life before you met him. How I used to pleasure him and oh Goddess. He must have missed me." She chuckled dreamily. Hazel also chuckled. But unlike her, she chuckled at her stupidity.

"You and your credulity. I pity you, I really do," Hazel chuckled. Amelia's face twisted into a scowl and she glared at her.

"You stole my Pack and my the love of my life away from me! I hate you so much! Now, I'm going to do the same to you and your mate will see. He will regret choosing you over me," She screeched.

The door opened again and Stephan walked in. He smirked at both the woman before he kissed Amelia who kissed her back and moaned slightly. Hazel almost gagged in disgust and averted her eyes before she puked her food out. It was a miracle that she even had some left in her body. Her pup took most of her energy and food. 

Amelia laughed and Hazel looked back at them to see them both grinning at her like psychopaths. Hazel gasped when she saw the posture they were standing in. Stephan's arm was around Amelia's waist and his hand was on his chest. The scene looked oddly familiar and her mouth dropped open when she recognized where it was from.

She had flashbacks of the dream which she had where the Moon Goddess had visited her. They were the people who had their filthy hands on her child. They were the ones who the Moon Goddess had warned her about.

Immense rage filled her. She glared at them, seeing red all over. She felt a dark power coursing in her veins and her heart beat accelerated. She growled at them, the sound unfamiliar to her. It was like she had somehow been spelled or enchanted, maybe. Whatever it was, she felt powerful. 

She hissed, power coursing through her and brought her hands forward, the silver no longer burning her skin. Her fangs and claws came out and her eye color changed from hazel to black with golden spirals in them. A mantra repeated itself over and over in her mind. Kill. Kill. Kill.

The silver coated ropes that held her back snapped to two pieces. Using her now free hands, She clawed the rope against her neck, her nails digging into her skin and drawing blood in the process. It dripped down her neck and got soaked up in her ragged clothes. She smirked when she saw the look of horror on the couple's face. Their eyes were wide and fear radiated off of them which increased the power Hazel felt. She freed her feet and legs the same way she freed her hands and stood on her feet, groaning loudly in the process. 

She flared, breathing heavily and took slow steps towards the terrified couple. Stephan's eyes were glazed over, indicating that he was mind linking someone while Amelia was quivering in his arms. 

"D-Don't you dare come n-near us. I'm w-warning you!" She squeaked and Hazel gave a throaty laugh. It didn't sound like her own, it sounded like a demon had taken control of her body. 

"You'll pay," She seethed and in an instant, grabbed hold of her neck and pinned her to the wall, cutting of her air supply. She heard a growl from behind her and noticed that it was Stephan who was now in his wolf form. He was huge and loomed over her but Hazel just chuckled. She let go of Amelia who fell to the ground and shifted in her own wolf.

Her wolf yipped happily and advanced towards the brown wolf with the smell of rogue coming off of him. She pinned him down using her front paws, the sound of bones cracking came when his head came contact with the ground. He tried to fight, kicking her using his hind legs but Hazel bit down on them, removing a huge chuck of meat from each leg making him howl in pain. She wasn't done with him yet, though. She grabbed his neck using her mouth and threw him on the wall, the sound of bones cracking again. She was going to run to him and tear him limb to limb but another wolf tackled her. 

The red wolf growled at her. It was a small wolf and Hazel noticed that it was Amelia's. Growling back, they both advanced towards each other and Hazel towered over her. She clawed her stomach, fountains of blood erupting from her body making her whimper. Amelia realized that she had no power over this rapid wolf so she showed her neck in submission and Hazel smirked. 

No mercy. No surrender.

She bit on her neck and removed a huge piece of chunk from it. She would have killed her but Stephan's howl made Hazel turn her attention back on him. She walked to him who was trembling in fear and smirked at his cowardliness. She turned him on his back using her paw and dragged her claw down his chest, opening the skin and revealing his inner organs. She opened the two flaps of skin and licked her lips at the sight of his heart which was beating violently. She used one of her claws and dug it inside his heart, the action making him scream and Hazel felt satisfied to hear the sound. 

When she had enough of playing with his heart, she ripped it out of his chest and threw it towards where Amelia's body lied, slowly losing all of its blood. She looked at Stephan whose eyes rolled to the back of his head and his skin which slowly lost its color. He was dead. The threat to her child was gone. 

She smelt her mate and drowsiness and exhaustion took over her. The power left her body and was now replaced with dizziness and ache. She heard the door opened and a figure ran to her, holding her in their arms and the sparks proved that she knew who it was. She hummed in satisfaction and pleasure.

"He's gone, Michael. I killed him. Our child is safe now," She whispered and darkness took over her yet once again. 

The End.

Finally! We've made it so far! 

Comment your thoughts regarding this chapter and vote, too!

Question:

If you were the author of this book, what would you change?