Chapter 1: Love at first fight.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Ninja, (Y/N) and Lloyd left for Darkly's on the Ultra Dragon. Much to (Y/N)'s enjoyment, Lloyd was 'driving' because he had to learn much to his enjoyment.

"Woohoo!" Jay cheered. "Now that we can ride the dragon, we should get to Darkley's in no time!"

"Just be gentle, Lloyd. Any sudden moves--" Cole says till the ultra dragon started plummeting toward the ground.

All the Ninjas screamed in fear, (Y/N) hollered in happiness.

"Let go of the reins! Let go of the reins!" Cole yells and Lloyd did The Ultra Dragon landed perfectly on the ground. Everyone jumped down.

"Again! Can we do it again!" (Y/N) shouted jumping up on Jay's back as she did.

"Well... at least I'm getting better..." Lloyd said sheepishly. "All the same. I'll take the reins going home. Just to be safe." Cole says.

As the group entered the garden they saw a boy around Lloyd's age taking care of the flowers.

"Lloyd!?" He exclaimed. "Eh... Brad?" Lloyd says unsure.

"You came! So glad to see you!" Brad says and runs up to Lloyd and hug him. "It is? But you put fire ants into my bed." Lloyd questions.

The ninja briefly glance at (Y/N) to see if she was going to do anything but she was just standing there calm as calm can be.

"Please forgive me. I wasn't myself and I have learned the error of my ways, and you must be the ninja!" Brad says and looks at the Ninja.

"Guys, meet Brad Tudyblom." Lloyd said as he presented Brad to the Ninja.

"It's such a huge fan! Go Good!" Brad says and shook the Ninja's hands one by one. (Y/N) had a look on her face like she was trying to suppress a laugh.

"Who may you be?" Brad asked (Y/N).

"Brad this is (Y/N), she's-- ." Lloyd says. Brad held out a hand to (Y/N) but she refused curling up the little boy's hand and returning it to him (Y/N) smiled sweetly as she did this.