Chapter 29: Deeper into obsession.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd's head was spinning. How could someone he loved so much do this to him? It was a betrayal he had to forgive.

Because deep down she didn't mean this, this wasn't her. It was what those copies and his father had done to her.

They had done something horrific to her, turning her against him. This was his fault for not being there to protect her.

But he was here now and he would fight for her. He'd kill for her. He would be willing to make any sacrifices for his (Y/N).

Lloyd didn't care that killing someone was illegal, it was justified in his eyes and he didn't care how twisted his morals had become.

"(Y/N), you're confused." Lloyd told her as he stared into her unforgiving eyes. Their swords still pressed against each other. Neither giving an inch.(Y/N) didn't back down. She didn't buckle under Lloyd's immense power.

Lord Garmadon stood amazed to see (Y/N) holding her own against Lloyd.

"I think you're the confused one." (Y/N) responded her voice was cold and Lloyd felt his heart plummet at hearing that tone.

"No. I'm not!" Lloyd cried out his voice coming out bratty and childlike. "I know me and I know you. I think I can decide for myself what love is and I've wanted you more than I've wanted anything in my whole life."

"I'm not a thing to own." (Y/N)'s voice remained so cold that Lloyd felt tears well up in his eyes from it. He felt something rise up through his throat. Something nasty and unpleasant though he managed to push it down and focused on his (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s enraged blows did not stop coming as the two duelled each across the rotting floor. Kai watched, his mouth slightly open in shock. He had never seen anyone duel Lloyd on such even terms, especially amidst (Y/N) wielding such a strong killing intent.