Chapter 16: Guilty Party

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Very early the next morning (Y/N) woke up to see Lloyd smiling at her. (Y/N)'s eyes narrowed as she stares at the blond next to her, playing with a lock of her hair.

"Why?!" (Y/N) asked, grumpy that her sleep had been interrupted.

"I can't sleep." Lloyd says softly as he continues to play with (Y/N)'s hair. "Stop doing that!" (Y/N) says angrily and swats at Lloyd's hand. Lloyd frowns but stops anyways.

"What time is it, anyway?" (Y/N) asks unhappily. "Around three in the morning." Lloyd responds. "THREE! I'm going back to sleep." (Y/N) mutters angrily to tired to a yell at the delusional boy.

"That's okay, I like watching you sleep anyways." Lloyd says happily. (Y/N) just rolls her eyes. "Go sleep in you're own bed." (Y/N) ordered.

"What? No? Why?" Lloyd whined. "Because I'm trying to sleep." (Y/N) growled again. Lloyd pouted like a spoilt child. "I'm not getting out of this bed."

"Fine." (Y/N) hissed getting out of the bed. Lloyd just continued to pout as (Y/N) walked out of the room looking for somewhere else to sleep.

(Y/N) opened the door slightly trying to avoid sound from it, spying Jay who was cuddling his pillow.

(Y/N) closed it behind herself and walked up to Jay's bed. Jay was snoring softly. (Y/N) crawled inside the warm and inviting bed sheets and laid her head on Jay's chest as she drifted safely off to sleep.

It was around forty-five minutes later that Jay woke up. "Who the heck...(Y/N)? What are you doing in here?" Jay sleepily questioned.

(Y/N) rubbed her head on Jay's rather warm lower chest. "Trying to sleep." (Y/N) mumbled. "What?" Jay said little more confused.

"Lloyd took over my bed, nightmare or wet the bed something like that, sleeping here." (Y/N) grumbled to Jay who was still trying to understand the situation.