Chapter 13: Imposter

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) sat up her face felt swollen. (Y/N) looked around she was in her room on the Bounty. "How did I get here?" (Y/N) mumbled rubbing her sore jaw.

Something stirred beside her on the bed and (Y/N) lifted up the covers and let out a scream.

Nya and the Ninja were passing back a forth in front of (Y/N)'s room when the heard the scream and rushed in.

(Y/N) had Lloyd by the throat. Lloyd was in tears though they were happy tears. "(Y/N) you're ok." Lloyd chocked out. (Y/N)'s only seemed to darken more.

"Talk. How do you know my name." (Y/N) demanded chocking Lloyd tighter. "(Y/N). Let go of Lloyd." Kai shouted not because he was angry but he was worried about what Lloyd would do.

"This isn't Lloyd you idiot Lloyd's about this tall, wears a black hoodie and doesn't have red eyes." (Y/N) pointed out using her free hand to show the Ninja what Lloyd's hight should be.

"(Y/N)?" Lloyd whined the smile falling from his face. "(Y/N) that really is Lloyd. Put him down." Cole insisted.

"Are you all blind this isn't Lloyd." (Y/N) spat at them still suspending the 'imposter'  Lloyd in the air with one hand.

"Lloyd is a child. This." (Y/N) hissed shacking Lloyd. "Is the same age you are. How on earth can this be Lloyd?" (Y/N) demanded, tapping her foot.

Nya and the ninja were at a loss, till Zane stepped forward and asked. "Miss (Y/N), what is the last thing you remember doing before you woke up."

(Y/N) paused for a moment...

"I was on a floating slab of rock I shoved Lloyd and Nya into Kai's arms and told them to go." (Y/N) answered not a hint of deception on her face.

Nya gasped and the Ninja stood there faces completely stunned, Lloyd was speechless tears running down his face his wish had work better then he'd hoped.