Chapter 26: A Sweet Moment of Growth.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) had grown to love all the affection the four Garmadon clones gave her.

She'd never been showered with so much attention before, it felt nice having someone who wanted and cared so passionately about her. It also was nice to have that exchange with them too.

Though (Y/N) felt happy that the four of them considered her more special and important than anyone else whatever the reason maybe? They made her happy, (Y/N) loved them.

(Y/N) laughed to herself thinking about the four boys. The boys looked over at her smiling.

"What's so funny?" Kai Garmadon asked. "Nothing, I'm just really happy with you four." (Y/N) said as she closed her eyes, focusing on her feelings.

Just hearing that made them happy too. Kai Garmadon broke out in a deep red blush.

Zane Garmadon and Jay Garmadon giggled to themselves, huge grins grew on their faces.

Cole Garmadon put his arm around (Y/N). "I love seeing you happy, you deserve all the happiness."

(Y/N) leaned in closer to Cole Garmadon, resting her head on his shoulder.

Though she was more guarded about being affectionate with them. They wished she felt more comfortable with it. But they loved her just the way she was and it made all her love all the more special.

She always helped them, she was so selfless and caring to them.

(Y/N) smiled to herself they always did know what to say to make her feel happiness.

She never had this kind of support before. It was like they knew what (Y/N) would worry about, even before she said it. These four knew her better than anyone, and she wanted to do the same for the four of them.

"Can I ask you something?" Zane Garmadon asked joining her by her other side."Of course you can." (Y/N) said cupping his face gently. Zane Garmadon looked into (Y/N)'s eyes.

"What was it like when we weren't here? I know about you don't remember much... But I want to know more about you. Who were you before we got here?" Zane Garmadon questioned.

When (Y/N) didn't answer for a couple of minutes, Zane Garmadon and his brothers worried that he'd said something wrong. They were about to apologise, but then (Y/N) spoke.

"I was... Sadder... Lonelier... I didn't think I had much of a future. It's hard to answer your question because I didn't really know who I was before I met you." (Y/N) trailed off, looking down.

They certainly didn't expect that as an answer. All four frowned and then rushed to hug (Y/N). No one should have to feel like that, they knew how it felt to not really know who you are.

"Oh, (Y/N)... I'm so sorry you felt like that..." Kai Garmadon pleaded, trying hard not to cry. Then (Y/N) spoke again.

"I know what it's like to feel alone and lost... But you four help me feel better." She smiled a little, trying to reassure them.

"I try not to dwell on the past, what matters is the present, and right now it's being with the four of you." (Y/N) told them returning the hug.

"Yeah... But you know you can always talk to us about it? We want to help you and take care of you like how you do for us." Jay Garmadon informed her and hugged (Y/N) tight.

"You're too sweet, thanks for being here for me." (Y/N) said kissing each of their cheeks softly.

(Y/N) chuckled a little, the four of them were so excited to get to know her more and (Y/N) was excited to grow with them.

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading, don't forget to tell me what you think.