Chapter 3: Show and Tell.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

The clones were highly pleased with themselves, the four smiling happily at a red-faced (Y/N).

Poor (Y/N) was just too stunned at their obsessive but loving behaviour she wasn't used to people treating her so affectionately, it was kind of scary.

They all looked to her with their obsessive but innocent eyes. eagerly waiting for a response.

(Y/N) was in a very difficult situation; She had to stop the tetrad of clones from taking things any further than they already had.

But they were just like her, they had also abruptly come into this crazy world. They were only trying to sound comforting in their unusual statements to her but still ... (Y/N) wasn't in a position to direct anyone on their behaviour.

(Y/N) raised her head and let out a long breath. "I'm going, to be honest with you four. I have no skills or ideas on how to handle this wired affection thing the four of you keep doing. But if you're asking for my help in protecting you I can assist with that."

"We can work with that." Bizarro Cole said with a smirk. "You will become accustomed to our affections in your own time." Bizarro Zane agreed with Bizarro Cole.

"We'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." Bizarro Kai says confidently.

"It's a deal." Bizarro Jay said grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and shaking it.

(Y/N) gave a small nod "There is one thing I've been meaning to ask what do I call each of you?" (Y/N) questioned.

The clones all look at one and other. Kai started to answer. "...Well..." Bizarro Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "...We all go by the same names as our originals. Is it alright if we stay that way?"

"It's not a problem." (Y/N) said with a small smile. "So... What do we do now? Do you think Garmadon will try something like this again?"