Chapter 5: Shopping for trouble.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The four Bizarro Ninjas and (Y/N) were walking towards the local supermarket, (Y/N) had been saddened lately, a few days ago (Y/N) had been watching the Ninjaball-Run on t.v and had seen Lloyd making her feel extraordinarily guilty.

(Y/N) was concerned maybe leaving Lloyd in the care of the Ninjas was a bad idea.

(Y/N) had watched live on t.v as Lloyd had threatened his father with the Ultra-Dragon.

Lord Garmadon had barely made it out alive, when Lloyd had ordered it to attack but thanks to the Serpentine Lord Garmadon escaped just in time.

The Bizarro Ninjas were become worried about (Y/N) and suggested that she come with them to get some food and some fresh air in hopes of her cheering up.

They walked into the busy supermarket and split up down the aisles leaving (Y/N) alone to wander down any aisles that she liked.

There seemed to be a lot of children roaming around the store real young ones that reminded her of Lloyd.

(Y/N) let out a depressed sigh and decided to go search for the boys. Turning around to start walking towards the snack aisle, she didn't see the person in front of her and banged right into him. They both crashed to the ground.

A second later (Y/N) jumped up off the floor as did the person she ran into "Sorry, I was not looking where I was going." Apologised Zane.

"Zane?" (Y/N) gasped. "(Y/N)?" Zane also gasped. "Where have you been? Did you escape Lord Garmadon? Why are you here? Why didn't you head back to the Bounty?" Zane started to fire out questions.