Chapter 21: Lord Garmadon's Movie Night!

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The four Bizarro Ninja's quietly glared at Lord Garmadon from behind (Y/N)'s back. Lord Garmadon on the other hand just smiled back with his cracked but still sharpened teeth.

Lord Garmadon had proposed a movie night. Thinking that it would be a nice, quiet activity, each boy had independently decided to bring snacks.

(Y/N) had no idea what a Movie night was and was excused from bringing snacks. So she was assigned to helping Lord Garmadon steal a TV, DVD player and a DVD case filled with DVD's.

Lord Garmadon was still having trouble processing. The Bizarro Ninja's were mostly like there counterparts in appearance and skill but there personality's were vastly different.

Right now Lord Garmadon was watching Bizarro Zane whine and reach for the bowl of popcorn, only to be held back by Bizarro Jay's foot against his cheek as he smirked and tossed a few kernels into his mouth.

"Are... They..." Lord Garmadon began to question.

"Yes." (Y/N) said plainly reaching over and stealing the bowl of popcorn to twin whines from the two ninjas. (Y/N) merely stuck her tongue out at them playfully even as she offered the bowl to Lord Garmadon, where he took a small handful on autopilot.

"But why though?" Lord Garmadon asked. "Why are you asking me you made them." (Y/N) replied sorting out the food the boys had brought.

Bizarro Jay, Bizarro Zane and Bizarro Cole had fared pretty well, with the bringing a large box of expensive chocolates, tea cakes and bags of chips and containers of dips.

Bizarro Kai hadn't had much luck, having gotten lost on his way into town without his brothers with him.

"Oh, it's okay Kai. Here, you can pick out the movie." Bizarro Kai perked up as (Y/N) handed him the stolen DVD case and began flicking through it.

While Bizarro Jay and Bizarro Cole helped in the construction of a blanket fort big enough to hold all of them. As Bizarro Zane and Lord Garmadon started eating the food.