Breakfast at Cole's

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This will be a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering.

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up to someone holding onto her. (Y/N) though it was Bizarro Jay, until she was lifted off the bed. (Y/N) heard someone chuckle as they shushed her, and walked out of Jay's room.

It was Bizarro Cole. He flashed a cheeky smile at (Y/N), then held her tighter. "What time is it?" (Y/N) whispered, rubbing her eyes slightly.

"The sun isn't up yet." Bizarro Cole teased (Y/N) glared at him lightly. "Why'd you wake me up?" (Y/N) pouted wanting to go back to sleep.

Bizarro Cole winked at her. "It's a surprise." Bizarro Cole carried (Y/N) gently to the kitchen.

"You missed dinner last night so I thought you might like a romantic breakfast just between the two of us." Bizarro Cole said and placed her down on the seat at the table he'd loving prepared with rose petals and lit candles with a soft kiss on her head.

Bizarro Cole walked over to the oven and pulled out some freshly made cinnamon rolls for him and his love. (Y/N) smiled at him from her seat.

Bizarro Cole had decided to make quite a spread for his love pancakes with whip cream and cherries, pumpernickel waffles with honey, toast cut into hearts made from homemade bread, strawberries dipped in chocolate and a caramel cappuccino with foam in the shape of a heart.

(Y/N) didn't want to say anything. Bizarro Cole was kind of cute. Especially with the concentrated look on his face, he seemed really focused on trying to make it perfect for her.

(Y/N) could really appreciate his hard work.

"You're very passionate about your cooking abilities." (Y/N) Bizarro Cole blushed a little, and (Y/N) continued.

"You are so sweet to me, I really don't feel like I deserve this." (Y/N) admitted she had felt so guilty lately and this was helping but she didn't want to make Bizarro Cole sad.

"Don't say things like that." Bizarro Cole said placing the last of their breakfast down on the table.