Chapter 28: Truth and Lies.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from the main story Chaotic shattering. Splitting off from Chaotic shattering during. Season 2, Episode 3: Double Trouble.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Zane Garmadon wanted to cut Lloyd's heart out and present it to (Y/N) still beating, pumping blood and repeat the process with the rest of the Ninja but...

He knows (Y/N) would never want that.

Zane Garmadon knew that wasn't healthy. He knew that these emotions could be considered twisted, possessive and unhealthy despite his new 'father' having no problem with it.

There was a thin line he was walking as he struggled with his emotions of possessiveness. That he has to be very careful in not listening to those dark whispers or he and his brothers may lose (Y/N).

Maybe that why he did such a stupid thing. Fear of losing (Y/N) to that monster simply became too great for him to contain so he decided to sneak out to fight Lloyd and the to other counterparts alongside (Y/N) and said, father.

Now he wished he hadn't...

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) and Lord Garmadon had left to wait for the Ninja's to show up at Chen old temple left forgotten and rotting, deep within the forest of Ninjago.

It was isolated and just far from any cities or towns which also meant no people a perfect place for a place to fight against people that weren't going to hold back.

Lord Garmadon was in the centre of the palace temple, planting explosives chargers in the selected rooms. Though the explosives weren't powerful but their destruction on this battlefield would be needed if they need them.