3.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The same day...

My throat hurts after the screaming in the karaoke. But it was so much fun! (A/N: 🌚 i love going to karaokes) It was just so fun that we had to jump around, and sing our lungs out. We booked a big room, just for the 7 of us. No regrets. We spend 5 hours in there. What's 3 hours of karaoke? Too short for the 7 of us.

We walk in the bingsu shop. Woo~ after karaoke, bingsu, perfect! We took our seat and decide on what should we have. "Share? Or nah?" - Jae Min asked.

"Share!" - Hani said. All of us agreed. We decide to get the Caramel Bingsu, Strawberry Bingsu and Injeolmi. I love Caramel so, I'm attacking that one first.

"Chae Eun, let's take the order." - Jae Min said. I nod. The both of us got up, joining the queue to order.

"My throat hurts." - Jae Min said, while caressing her throat area. I laughed.

"Me too. But it was worth the fun." - i said. She nods, agreeing.

"Instead of Injeolmi, can we get Caramel instead?" - someone asked from behind. I turn my head to look behind.

"Hi." - i said, smiling to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Oh hi." - Namjoon said, smiling to me then winked to Jae Min. I giggled. Jae Min, held my arm, hiding her face. Yoongi just smiles to me. I face to the front, and Jae Min is still hugging my arm.

"Move." - i said, lightly pushing Jae Min's hand from my arms.

"No. Please. I'm shy." - she whined softly. I laughed.

"Maybe he likes you too?" - i guessed.

"No way. I'm ugly enough." - she said.

"Pfft. No girl is ugly." - i said. (A/N: remember that babies <3) We finally got to stand in front of the counter. We order our bingsu and pay for it. After that, we got a buzzer and a receipt. We wait for our buzzer to buzz. Hehehe.

After a few minutes, Jae Min and I went to the other side of the counter, handing the buzzer to the staff and bring the plate of delicious bingsu to our table. "Wooo~!" - the girls cheered, seeing the bingsu. I hand them, a spoon each. And we start eating. The ice is so cold that my gums, teeth felt a little numb. But still, delicious.

After we're done with bingsu, we decide to window shop. I have my arms linked with Hyun Rin, while walking. "Babe!" - Hyun Rin called someone. A guy turned. It was Jimin.

"Oh hey." - Jimin said to Hyun Run, smiling. The 7 boys are here too. So all of us greeted each other.

"Didn't know you guys were here as well." - Jina said.

"Same here. Want to have dinner? 7 plus 7, 14 people, let's go?" - Hoseok said.

"It's still early, Hoseok. Let's walk around first." - Hani said. He giggled. All of us agreed to have dinner together. But to wait for dinner time, we continue window shopping. There's 2 hours more to dinner time. So yeah.

"Anybody wanna go to the arcade?" - I asked.

"Oh yes! Guys, let's go!" - Raen and Taehyung said together. They laughed. And we all end up going to the arcade. I'm not much of a gamer myself, but once in a while, games can be fun. Upon reaching the arcade, we had an agreement.

To gather back, in front of the arcade in 2 more hours. Right after that agreement, all of us split. Some going to play the car racing, some to the shooting games, and i don't know. I fold my arms, walking around. To see if any games attracts me. I was alone too.

I saw a photo booth. Those which have cute stickers and like a collage. I smile, and pull the curtain open. "Oh god, you shocked me." - Yoongi said, panting a little.

"Oh hi. Sorry. Didn't know you're here." - i said, smiling a little.

"You wanna take pictures?" - he asked. I nod.

"Oh okay, I'll leave." - he said. He wanted to leave but i stopped him.

"Take pictures with me. It's not fun to take these pictures alone." - i said, smiling. He look the screen then to me.

"True. Okay." - he said, smiling a little. I nod. We stand next to each other and i went crazy with the cute filters!

"Aww~ a kitty! Let's use this one." - i said, pressing on the screen, selecting the kitty filter.

"Cute filter." - Yoongi said, looking at himself. I stand next to him, and press on the camera button. I smile, showing my teeth while doing a peace sign. I felt Yoongi pulling close to him. I felt his arms around my shoulders as he smile, showing his gummy smile.

We did a few more poses, ending it with a laugh. I walk out of the booth, and waited for the pictures to get printed. Soon, the pictures came out. I grab it, excited to see them. I take a look at them. It's so cute! "How do they look?" - Yoongi asked, standing next to me. I showed him, smiling.

"There's 2, so, take 1." - i said, giving him the other collage. He grab it, looking at the pictures.

"I look cute." - he said, smiling. I giggled. After that, we walk together, in the arcade. No games attracts my eyes. I saw Jimin, Namjoon, Hyun Rin and Jae Min at the car racing game. I walk towards them, watching them driving.

Dinner...

14 people, Korean bbq. So noisy, yet fun. We divide ourselves to 5, 5 and 4, into three, to share the griller. I end up sitting with Yoongi, Jimin and Hyun Rin. Yoongi grills the meat, while i was just stuffing myself.

"Once in awhile, it's fun going out with you girls." - Seokjin said, who is sitting next table.

"True. Let's do this again." - Min Hyun agreed, nodding.

"We should plan this outing of ours." - Taehyung said.

"Let me create the group chat!!" - Jina said, excited. I giggled. She took out her phone, making the group. I look down to my plate, finding more meat. I smile. I pick it with my chopstick and putting the meat in my mouth. Yoongi cooks the meat well.

My phone vibrated. I grab it, taking it out of my pocket. I read the notification. 'You're added to '7/7 outing'. I look up, seeing Jina. I open the Kakao Talk App, checking the group. The whole 14 of us are in the group. Raen, Jina, Jungkook, Hani and Namjoon are already chatting in the group.

'We're just close to each other. EAT UP! Put your phone away!'

I send that to the group. The 5 of them laughed. They keep their phone, and continue eating their dinner. I look down to my plate, seeing meat, multiples. I look to Yoongi. "This is a lot." - i said. He kook at me.

"Eat up. You're just bones." - he said. I pout.

"Hey, i am not just bones okay. I have meat." - i said while touching my small little fats. He grab my wrist, softly pressing.

"Bones." - he said.

"She have the curves, at least." - Taehyung said. I look to Tae and he winked. I am skinny. But not bones.

"Eat more." - Yoongi said, in the softest way with a smile.

———————————————————————
Hallu!!!!! Finally huh? Hehehe! From now on, I'll try to update once in a week! The days aren't confirm, I'll just update in any day from the week! Do read my other books as well! Give some love aights ❤️

Happy Birthday Wonuuu! Oh My, fighting!!! Lub ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

17/7/18, 17th July 2018, 전원우의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕