32.

Chae's P.O.V

I walk in my office room, seeing Yoongi. "Oh hey. You didn't tell me you want to come." - i said. He smiles, walking up to me and give me a hug. I hug him back.

"How is my boy doing? Is he ready for the wedding?" - i teased him. He rolled his eyes.

"Urgh." - he groaned. I giggled.

"I came because i want you to meet my stupid future wife." - he said. I hit his chest.

"Ouch. What's that for?" - he asked with a frown while caressing his chest.

"That's not nice. You might fall in love with her for real." - i said.

"Never." - he defended. I chuckle.

"Where is she?" - i asked.

"Ah that ass is outside." - he said. I hit his chest again.

"I'll tell Ms Nam to get her in." - i said. Yoongi nod. I walk to my desk, to the phone to call Ms Nam. She answers it fast.

"Yes, Ms Yoon?"

"Mr Min came with his future wife right?" - i asked.

"Stupid future wife." - Yoongi interrupted.

"Yoongi, stop it." - i said.

"Yes he did." - Ms Nam said.

"Could you bring her in?"

"Sure, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said. I hum, putting the phone down. I walk to Yoongi and smile. I'm thankful that at least he wants me to meet his future wife. His wedding is coming in 2 days, i hope everything is going well. He put his arm around my shoulder, kissing my cheeks. Pulling me closer and kiss my lips.

He broke it, sighing. "Tsk. Can you not be sad?" - i asked. I know he is because he's getting married.

"How can i not?" - he asked, sighing.

"It will be fine." - i said, giving a peck on his lips. Yoongi continued the kiss, to be a little longer. Putting his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck.

"Ms Yoon?" - i heard Ms Nam called, the both of us pull away from the kiss and look towards Ms Nam. A lady stand next to Ms Nam while our hands stays.

"That's her." - Yoongi said. Ms Nam left as i move away from Yoongi.

"Hi, Ms Yoon." - she called me with a smile and bow. Ouch...

I forced a smile. "Luna." - i called. Yes, it's Luna, Han Luna. The one who did my makeup for my CEO night, the one that somehow caught me and Yoongi, the one that i treated dinner and got her an expensive bag. It's her. I don't feel used or anything. At first, knowing that she's gonna be just doing my makeup, i felt like a connection. A weird and uninvited connection. And now, i know what it is.

Her dad's company that she mentioned the other day, now I understand. The company is small but it's growing. But Yoongi's parents and Luna's parents are best friends, and to make a somehow collab, they decide to let their children marry. Which is burdening their own son and daughter.

I walk up towards her, handing my hand out to her. She grab it and give a shake. "Congratulations." - I said, smiling. I put my hand down, and felt Yoongi hugging me from behind tightly.

"Ms Yoon, Yoon Chae Eun, my best friend." - he said. I feel bad for Luna. Seeing her future husband, having another girl and hugging her. And secretly know they fuck... I'm sure her heart is crushed. I push Yoongi's hands away and invited Luna to sit on the sofa. We sit across each other and Yoongi stays by my side.