9

Chae Eun's P.O.V

Yoongi sit next to me, on his seat. He smiles to me and i did the same. The kiss happened, months ago. He explained more about it. He's just doing it for my safety. And that's very nice of him. But there's a little rule about it. About the kiss.

Flashback...

"But i won't do it once." - Yoongi said.

"Means??" - i asked.

"I'll get to kiss you whenever i want. Especially when that ass is around." - he explained. I was stunned.

"It won't get overboard. I promise." - he added.

"I don't know, Yoongi." - i said, playing with my straw. I'm scared of everything. Especially if it's about kissing. What if I'm not a good kisser? Since, he's the first. Isn't it a little embarrassing?

End of flashback...

I feel a little scared. Since he can kiss me anytime he wants. But he did promise that he won't go overboard. It didn't. But he seems to want at least a peck on his lips, each day. It's not taking advantage. But I don't know. I seem to somehow, like it? That smile he does after i give him a peck is so cute yet sincere.

I definitely don't have a crush on him. It just makes me happy seeing him smile. He's just a friend that i kiss everyday. That ain't weird, right? Of course not. By now, our friends knows about it. They teased the both of us. Yet we didn't bother. Because like i said, we're friends that kiss. That's all. They do know what happened and why Yoongi did the move.

"CHAE EUN!!" - someone shouted my name. I look up, my eyes widened by the sudden loudness.

"What!" - i yelled to Jimin. He was the one who screamed my name. He giggled.

"You're daydreaming so far away. I've been calling you for so long." - he said. I let out a small smile. (A/N: SOOO FAARRRRRR AWAYYYYYY)

"Hehe sorry Jimin. So, what is it?" - i asked. He sends me a card. It's in pastel blue and cute. I read the content.

~ Graduation Party ~
You're invited because you're my classmate!
This party is only for our class! Because our class is JJANG! We'll be going to Japan, a 3 days 2 night party. Too long aing? The longer, the better *smirks* Pack your bags! Jimin will provide you more details, in the future. Good luck for the big exams!!!! Fighting!

"Japan?" - i asked. He nods.

"It will be our last moments together. Why not spend it somewhere and have lots of fun." - he said. I smile, nodding. Woo~ it'll be fun! 3 days in Japan won't hurt.

"Alright you little ants get back to your seats!!" - Ms Byeom shouted as she walk in the ass. Classy enough Ms Byeom. Pfft. Everyone get back to their seat and greeted Ms Byeom.

Fast forward...

I'm excited for the party but I'm not looking forward to the exams. I'll die if I don't do well. Eomma gives me all the things i want, and all she wants is good grades. She don't mind if I don't get an A, a pass with beautiful colors will do. That's what she said okay.

The big exams are starting next week. The girls wanted to hang out today. But I can't go. Because i wanna go home, and do more revision. Boring but i have to. And also if i get good grades, I'm sure eomma will let me go to Japan for the party. Gotta do well.