34.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Paris...

"Yoongi, wake up. Let's go and have breakfast." - I heard Luna said, while shaking me softly.

"Tsk. Can you go on your own? I'm jet lagged." - i said, annoyed. Then it went silent. I hugged the pillow, going back to sleep. Suddenly i felt someone next to me and heard a sigh.

"Ah... what did i do to deserve this?" - i heard Luna said softly. Pfft. I ask that always the moment i know about you. I heard my phone ringing. I ignored it, to see if Luna will answer it or will she wake me up to answer that call.

"Baby girl..." - i heard Luna said softly along with a sigh. Soon, the ring came closer to me. I felt a tap on my arms.

"Yoongi, someone is calling you." - she said.

"Tsk. Who is it?" - i asked. I know who it was but i just want to act like i didn't.

"I don't know." - she said. I open my eyes slightly, taking the phone from Luna's hand.

"Hello?" - i answered, closing my eyes again.

"Wake up! Go and spend time with your wife." - Chae exclaimed.

"Ah what is wrong with you? Shouting early in the morning." - i said, frowning. She giggles, making me smile.

"Wake up, Yoongi. Spend the day with your wife. Its Paris too. Go on." - she said.

"Nah. I'm-"

"Min Yoongi, get up now. Or else..." - Chae said.

"Or else what??"

"I won't let you meet me anymore." - she said.

"Ah no. What if i need you?"

"I don't know. You have Luna." - she said.

"Tsk. Chaeee, don't do this to me." - i said, whining. She laughs.

"Then get up. You have a week in Paris. Use it well." - she said. I let out a groan. I lazily sit up and rubbed my eyes.

"Go and take your shower." - Chae said.

"Can't i bring you in the shower?" - i asked.

"Bring Luna." - she said. I groaned, annoyed. I want Chae not Luna.

"Make sure you take your shower. In an hour, I'm gonna call you. And by that time, you better be having breakfast already." - Chae warned.

"Ah i want you for breakfast." - i teased.

"Min Yoongi, Luna is there. She'll be your breakfast." - Chae said with a teasing tone.

"Ew. You just spoil it, Chae." - i said, getting up and walk to the bathroom. She laughs.

"Alright, bye. I'll call you in an hour." - she said.

"Can't you at least help me out? I'm hard." - i said.

"No. Bye." - Chae said, ending the call immediately. Aish, i hate Yoon Chae Eun. I put my phone next to the sink and take my shower. After I'm done, i put on black jeans and a black shirt. I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Luna waiting for me patiently.

"Lets go." - i said. She immediately gets up, and we leave our room. We walk to the lift and went to the ground level. We head to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast. There's a lot of choices. I start to take my own breakfast. When i got what i wanted, i found a seat. Luna joins me as well, with her choice of food.

"Coffee? Tea?" - she asked.

"Coffee." - i said. She nods. She gets up again, to get my coffee while i dig in my breakfast.