#43#

If you see a '#' in the title of any chapter, it means that chapter has smut!

I am bad at writing smut but, i am trying my best! I work hard on it! And also learning too. So if you don't like it, get away! You can definitely skip to the next chapter if you're not comfortable in reading smuts!

Enjoy lubs~

Chae Eun's P.O.V

Yoongi kisses me roughly, and greedily. Without breaking the kiss, his hands got busy with unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away afterward. With this fast and greedy pace, i find myself getting impatient and wanting him in me. My right hand travels down to his clothed member, as i rub him. He groans softly, making me smile in between the kiss. Yoongi pull down my bra down, exposing my breasts with the nipples already hard. Yoongi breaks the kiss and moving to my right breast and fondling it with his right hand and pinching my left with the other.

I moan, grabbing his hair softly. He changes position, sucking on my left and pinch my right. He moves down his right hand to my womanhood. He rubs his index finger on my sensitive ball slowly, making me jump a little. I feel him smiling. He moves up, looking in my eyes and kisses me. He moved my panties aside and started rubbing my clit while smiling. He breaks the kiss, and moved his fingers closer to my hole and teases it. "Fucking wet already." - he said in a low voice.

"Um hmm..." - i moaned, biting my lower lips. Tracing back to my clit, he rubbed me in a fast circular motion , as i let out moans in his ears. Yoongi goes down, replacing his fingers to his tongue.

"Ooohhh fuck yes." - I moaned and tilted my head back. When I looked back down to see him eating me out, it felt like thatvwas the hottest thing that could ever happen to me. And at that moment, Yoongi looked at me and winked. Just when I thought my heart did a backflip, he sucked on mu clit and pulled backwards just to let it go, making me close my eyes feeling the pleasure and try to close my legs on him. Spreading my legs wider, Yoongi insert 2 fingers in me and used his thumb to rub my clit together.

"Oh my god! Yes yes, Yoongi just like that! Ahhh." - i moaned loud. My heart start to beat faster, as fast as his movements in me with this pleasure he's giving me. His fingers made scissor motions and eventually changing it to upwards motion which hit my sweet spot.

"F-fuck! Y-yoongi.. Right t-there!! Omg! Right there baby boy! Oohhh fuck!" His pace got faster, making me moan even louder.

"Y-yoongi..! I'm fucking close.. f-fuck!"

"Cum for me, baby." - he said. Just with a few more thrust, i came all over his fingers. His fingers kept moving in me to help me ride my orgasm. When my thighs were shaking, he removes his fingers as i close my eyes, panting. Fuck. I felt a soft lick against my clit, making me jump as I'm still sensitive. I sit up, seeing Yoongi smiling to me while sucking his fingers. I crawl towards him, grabbing his hands and suck it off clean. Once I was done, i grab his clothed member and bit my lower lips, giving him a wink. He smirks.

He pin me back on my bed. "You want that?" - he asked in a husky voice.

"Yes." - i said, licking my lips. He smirks and nod. Yoongi got back on his knees, taking off his belt and throwing it away. He unzips his pants, making me feel excited. He pulls down his boxer and pants, as his member stands up tall and proud. I got wetter seeing that. I sit up, wanting to get a hold of it but Yoongi push me back down.

"You're not allowed to touch it." - he said. I pouted. He laughs. He gives me a peck on my lips. He teasingly rubs his tip against my clit. He continuously does that, making me impatient and annoyed.

"Just fuck me already!" - i said loudly and annoyed. Yoongi laughs.

"As you wish, baby girl." - he said. By the next second, he pushes himself in me without any warnings. It didn't hurt as much because I'm already wet. Yoongi thrusts were fast and rough, making the both of us moans each others name loudly. The sound of skin slapping, the wetness hitting and bed screaching surrounded the room and pleasure hitting the both of us hard.