6.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

Saturday...

I look at the time and sighed. Ah I'm so lazy to go to Jimin's partyyyyy... "Still haven't get ready yet, unnie?" - Sae Eun asked, as she sit next to me, while holding onto a chips of bag.

"I'm so lazy." - i whined. She giggled. The door bell rings. Eh? Who would it be? Eomma is still not back from the states. Oh! Maybe it's eomma! I got up, walking to the front door, h then open the door with a huge smile.

"Eom-... ahh?? Hi?" - i said happily then paused and smile awkwardly.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" - Yoongi asked. Yeah. It was him.

I pouted. "I don't feel like going. I'm sooo lazy." - i said.

"I'm as lazy as you are. Come on, go and get ready." - he said. Fine. I let him in. Sae Eun and Yoongi greeted each other. While i went to my room, changing. I put on jeans and a tshirt, and a white converse. I just put on bb cream and lip tint for my makeup. I am really really lazy.

I went downstairs, to where Yoongi and Sae Eun was. They were sitting down, watching the tv. "Done." - i said, sitting next to Yoongi.

"Are you serious, Chae?" - Yoongi asked, looking at my outfit. I nod.

"Why? I can't use like this?" - i asked.

"It's Jimin's party. You have to dress a little extra you know. See, look at what I'm using." - he said. He's using a v neck black tshirt and a black blazer over it, with ripped black jeans, along with a gold chain as an accessory. (A/N: $3 wink) He uses black boots as well. He changed his earrings to a long one with small silver, ring ones.

"Hey, you look good." - i sajd, smiling. He winked.

"I know." - he said, adjusting his blazers. I laughed.

"Now, change. It's also a couple night. So find some outfit that can match with mine." - he said.

"Maybe you should help unnie, Yoongi oppa. When she's lazy, she'll dress very lazily as well." - Sae Eun added.

"Well, true fact." - i said.

"You're troublesome yet nice." - he said, rolling his eyes. I gasped because he called me troublesome. I pouted.

"Fine, let me help you with your outfit." - he said. I nod, still pouting. We got up, walking to my room, upstairs. Reaching to my room, i open the door and let him in.

I open my closet door, revealing my clothes to him. "Woah. You have a lot of clothes." - he said. I sure do. Thanks to eomma. He look through my clothes. While i just watch him.

He took out one of the clothes, and take a look at a better lighting. He shook his head then went on searching for another one. He did the same thing a few times. Then, he walk up to me.

"Black ripped jeans. This black off shoulder ruffle. Shoes, hmm... This black high cut vans." - he said, as he hand me the clothes. He place the shoes on the floor.

"Accessories next." - he said. He went to my dresser, finding some accessory.

"Hmm... oh~ a choker necklace." - he said. He grab a black plain choker necklace and hand it to me.

"Change." - he said.

"Get out then." - i said.

"Can't i watch?" - he asked, winking. I frowned. I hit his arm while pushing him out of my room, closing my door and locked it. I heard him chuckling. I change to the outfit that Yoongi have picked for me. I put on the choker then put on some rings.