7.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

"Okay! The party is coming to an end, everyone!" - Jimin said, looking a little messy. Okay... the crowd made a boo sound. He laughs.

"Sadly this will be the last party I'll be doing! Sad but before we end the night, i did tell everyone to come with partners, right?" - Jimin said.

"Yesss!!!" - the crowd answered.

"Please get back to your partner. Shim Hyun Rin, come up the stage." - Jimin said. I look over to Hyun Rin. She laughs. She went to the stage, standing next to Jimin. Since they're a partner for the party. The others went to find their partner. I felt an arm around my shoulders. I look up to my left, seeing Yoongi.

He's weirdly doing more skin ship tonight. I didn't mind but just weird. And feeling his arm around my bare shoulders made me feel warm. I can feel the heat on his arm. "So, i have a reason to why you're suppose to come with a partner. The reason is, the couple who have the best outfit will be the winner for tonight." - Jimin said. Some sighed while some were confident by hearing that.

"There will be only 1 winner." - Jimin added. The crowd whined.

"Sorry guys, I'm going bankrupt because i did too many parties." - Jimin said. All of us laughed.

"Let's not waste any more time. Let's announce the winner shall we? Hyun Rin, say out the winner." - Jimin said. He gave Hyun Rin a rectangular card. Hyun Rin read it and she widened her eyes. She look to Jimin. It seems like they're talking. Can't hear them, because they're far.

But soon, Hyun Rin smiled. "Alright guys. The winner a little surprising yet, i agree to it!" - Hyun Rin said, excitedly.

"And so, the winner is, Yoon Chae Eun and Min Yoongi!!" - she excitedly say it. Meanwhile i froze, just looking at Yoongi. He was also shocked by the news.

"Come on! Get on stage!!" - the boys and my girls cheered. They end up pushing us to the stage. Jimin and Hyun Rin smiled to us. I felt awkward. Because I didn't expect to win anything or thought of this at all.

"So as the winner, will be getting a pair of Gucci tshirt which is expensive. Poor my money." - Jimin said, handing us the tshirt while the crowd laughs at Jimin's loss. I giggled too.

"Give a few words." - Hyun Rin said. She hand me the microphone. Heol. First off, i bowed to everyone. Yoongi did the same.

"Ah this is so unexpected but thank you Jimin for letting us win. I am still new to the school, but having friends like Jimin and Hyun Rin and the others, always make me feel welcome. Thank you guys, and also, thanks Yoongi." - i said, smiling to my friends and Yoongi. He smiles to me.

"Like Chae Eun said, this is so unexpected. But Chim, thanks for the expensive tshirt." - Yoongi said, making everyone laugh.

"You guys know I'm never the kind who wants to participate in these kind of things. And winning for the first time, is great. Once again, thanks Chim! Thank you, Chae for being my partner for tonight." - Yoongi said, smiling wide showing his gums.

Yoongi walk closer to me and gave me a hug which everyone cheered on. I hug him back then broke it.

Monday...

"How is Sae Eun?" - eomma asked.

"She's doing well." - i said, while eating the scrambled eggs that i made.

"When are you coming home, eomma?" - i asked.

"I'm not sure. But i can say it will be in this week." - she said. I smile.

"Okay eomma. I gotta go to school now." - i said, taking my last bite of the eggs.

Eomma hums. "Alright. Take care. Study well ehe." - she said, happily. I giggled then end the call. I wash my plate then my hands. I went to the living room, grabbing my bag and walk out of my house. I lock the front door and continue my journey to school. Sae Eun left early so yeah.

Mornings can be refreshing but it can be shitty as well. Saturday was a day that i treasure a lot. It was really really fun. I mean with the good friends, damn good food, with good music, it's perfect. I'm so gonna go to the next party Jimin does.

Without me knowing, i arrive at school. I walk in the building and went to my locker. I put in some of my books in and take out some for todays' lesson. After that, i close it. I turn around, and hit my head with something in front.

"Ah." - i whined softly. I hit head with a locker.

"Oh Chae. Sorry." - Yoongi said, looking at me. I caress my head and frowned to him. I walk pass him, walking to the classroom.

"Chae Eun!" - someone called. I turn, seeing Hyun Young. Okay?? He walk towards me with a smile.

"Good Morning." - he said, smiling.

"Morning." - i said, smiling back.

"Oh congratulations for winning the other day." - he said. Oh.

"Thanks."

"Um, so where's your class?" - he asked. I pointed him the class.

"Oh~ seems like we're the same age." - he said.

"Oh really?" - i asked. He nods, smiling. Suddenly i felt someone pulling my arm. Pulling me into the class. I frowned. As soon as we reach to our seats, i push his hands away.

"I was talking to him. What is wrong with you?" - i asked, frowning to Yoongi.

"I told you to stay away from him." - he said. He sit down and i did the same.

"Why?"

"I know him well. He likes playing with girls. Using his fake kindness. So please." - he said, looking at me in my eyes.

"Play with girls?" - i asked, raising my eyebrows. Yoongi comes close to me.

"You know. Boy, girl, bed." - he whispered. I widened my eyes, gasping.

"Really?" - i asked. He nods.

"How many have he... you know.. fucked?" - i asked out of curiosity. Yoongi frowns.

"I don't know. But a lot. Like he's fucking a girl every day." - Yoongi said.

"Eww.." - i said, disgusted.

"So stay away. Or if he ever ask you to hang out, say that you're going out with me. He won't say anything." - he reminded. I nodded.

"Is he scared of you or something? I saw that intense look on yours on Saturday." - i said.

"Somehow. Something happened." - he said.

"What happened?" - i asked. Yoongi looked at me. Then looking away. I was about to say something, but he got up, sitting with the boys. What happened?

———————————————————————
WHERE THE HECK IS THE SMUT?! I know what you're thinking. Kids, chill. It takes time okay. Logic thing in real life. You go through it slowly but definitely 😉 woo nice art hahahahah! I mean i wanna create the friendship first you know what i mean.

Anyways! I am writing the smut chapter now, i can say you guys need to wait for a few more chapters okay. Chill you byuntae kids. Hehehehehe! I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you for reading and voting! ❤️❤️❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

7/8/18, 7th August 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕