33.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Wedding Day...

I'm in my suit, and I'm weirdly nervous. I'm definitely not looking forward to this weddin because urgh, I don't even like Luna. The wedding starts in 30 minutes, so i decide to call Chae. In a few rings, she answers. "Hey, Mr Groom of the day~" - she said happily.

I smile. "Shut up. But hi."

She giggles. "Are you okay?" - she asked.

"Yeah. Just a little nervous, I don't know why." - i said.

"You should be." - Chae said.

"Oh, I'll see you later. I'm gonna drive." - she said.

"Oh sure. See you." - i said.

"Alright~ Congratulations." - she said happily and ends the call. I put my phone away, feeling frustrated.

Fast forward...

Ew. Can't believe i kissed this girl. Urgh! I want Chae's lips not hers, urgh. Throughout the event, i just faked a wide smile and act sweet towards Luna and for my parents and parents in law to see. Ah she's my wife now, and i hate that. She's also playing along well. All the guests are leaving the wedding, because it's done. Only close family and friends, stays. Oh i also invited, Jimin, Hyun Rin, and the others as well.

They are all happy to see me, getting married. Even though they know it's arranged. Chae walks up to me and i gave her a tight hug. She giggles, hugging me back. I broke it, wanting to give her a peck on her lips but she stops me. "Your wife, your parents and parents-in-law are here." - she said, pushing me away.

I felt sad when she did that. "Congratulations by the way." - she said, smiling. I just nod and smile.

"I think I'm gonna go. It's getting pretty late." - she said.

"Oh, let me send you home." - i said. She stops me.

"It's okay, I'm driving. It's your first night with your wife too." - she said. Then she smirks and wink. Ergh! Never with Luna. Chae Eun left, and i miss her already.

Fast forward...

I walk out of the bathroom, a towel covering my lower self and another towel, I'm drying my hair with. "Ahhhh!!" - I heard someone screamed. Making me so shock, that i widened my eyes and my towel almost fell down.

"Can you put your clothes on?" - Luna asked with stutters while she covers her eyes with her hands. Pfft. She already see my lower self the other night. I ignored, walking to her bed and continue drying my hair. Once i felt like it's dry, i stand up, and see Luna still standing in the same position as earlier.

"What is wrong with you?" - i asked with a frown.

"Get dress, please." - she said. I scoffed.

"You already saw my friend, months back, why are you even shy of it?" - i asked, grabbing my shirt and long pants. I walk in the bathroom, changing to the clothes i took. Once I'm done, I walk out of the bathroom.

"You can sleep here. I'll just sleep on the floor." - she said.

"Sounds great." - i said. She grab her pillows, and left 1 pillow for me thats on the bed. I got on her bed, and lay down. I grab my phone, and went on social media. I decide to stalk Chae Eun's personal Instagram. She puts up selfies on her stories. I smile to myself, feeling my heart beating fast. She's beautiful.

A few hours later...

I heard a soft snore from below. I move forward, seeing Luna sleeping. Why do i feel bad for letting her sleep on the floor? Tsk, of course i should feel bad. This is her bed, not mine. How am i going to let her sleep on the bed? How do i transfer her? Oh man, i need to carry her? Urghhhh...

I got up from her bed, walking to Luna. I bend down, seeing her sleeping peacefully. Hope she's not heavy. I pull the pillow that she's lying on, slowly and put it on the bed. I walk back to her, and carry her bridal style, placing her on the bed. And damn it, she's heavy. Even Chae is lighter. I pull the blanket over her, take my pillow and lay down on the floor.

The next day...

"I made breakfast." - Luna said. I hum, putting on my tie while looking to the mirror. I wanted to grab my coat, but I don't see it on the bed. I just placed it though, where did it go? I turn the other way, seeing Luna holding on my coat. I frown.

"Give me back." - i said.

"Let me help you." - she said. Luna unfold the suit, for me to put it on. Urgh. I turn around, putting my arms in the sleeves and Luna adjust the suit for me. She turn me around, adjusting the front, smiling on her own. She softly caress my chest area on the suit, brushing off some dust. Her eyes shifts to me, smiling.

I raised my eyebrows. Luna snapped, she move away. I grab my suitcase, walking out of the room and walk down. My parents in law are having breakfast and they told me to join them, so i did. Luna sits next to me, and serve me the breakfast she made. Just pancakes and scrambled eggs, bread with strawberry jam.

I had a nice talk to my parents in law, while eating breakfast. After I'm done, I bid goodbye to them. Luna sends me to my car, handing me the suitcase. I saw her parents, secretly looking to us. I hold Luna's hand and give a soft peck at the back of it. I push her to my car softly, pinning me. She widened her eyes, shocked. "What are you doing?" - she asked.

"Do i look like i want to do this? Your parents are looking." - i said, moving closer to her, leaving a small small space between us. I saw her eyes moving to the house and back to me. Man, i really don't want to kiss her. I just faked a wide smile and she did the same. Moving my face closer, i press my lips on hers.

Yucking in the inside, she softly kisses me back. I pull away, still faking a smile. "Have fun at work." - she said, also faking the smile.

"Pfft. Bye." - i said, with smiles. I move away, getting in my car and Luna stand aside. Driving away fast, cringing to myself. I want Chae. I want Chae. I want Chae. Instead of going to my office, i drive to Chae's office instead.

———————————————————————
Hey! Am back with a new chapter! I'm on my off day so yeah. Man, it doesn't feel like I'm on my off day. I'm so so tired :/ but anyways, how is the story going so far? I really hope you guys like it tho~

Head to my Instagram story and ask some questions, it can be as random and personal too~ i am bored so entertain me 😂

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

19/11/18, 19th November 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕