#14#

Fuck. This is it! If you see a '#' in the title of any chapter, it means that chapter has smut!

I am bad at writing smut but, i tried my best! I work hard on it! And also learning too. So if you don't like it, get away! You can definitely skip to the next chapter if you're not comfortable in reading smuts!

I am weirdly nervous asf to even write or post this. And IM CRINGING ON IT ERMAHGAWD

Oh and read my note at the end!

Yoongi's P.O.V

I pushed Chae softly to the wardrobe behind her, right after she closes the door. She weirdly didn't break the kiss. So i just continued with it. "Ya! Min Yoongi! I am not done!" - i heard Im Soojin shouted at the front door while knocking on our door continuously. I don't want to break the kiss.

I don't want this to end. But Chae pulled away. Fuck. She look at me. "Can you shut her up?" - Chae asked.

"Can we just ignore her and just..." - i said, cupping her face and kissing her again. Chae tapped my arms softly as i felt her head shaking. I pull away with a small frown. I look in her eyes and she looked at me innocently.

"Shut her up." - Chae said. Im Soojin still shouting from the front door. God damn it this bitch. I open the door and Im Soojin stopped, smiling to me.

"You're letting me join?" - she asked with a wide smile.

"Not even in your damn dreams." - i said, frowning.

"Get back to your room because you're being too noisy and distracting our time." - i added, frowning. I slammed the door in front of her face, locking it. I turn around, letting out a relieve sigh.

"Only towel?" - I heard Chae asked. I look up, seeing her with a smile. I gulped a little. I just realised she's only using an oversized tshirt.

"I know what you want from me." - she said. I widened my eyes. Who told her?! Shim Hyun Rin?! Oh I'm sooooo gonna kill you!!!!

"I.. uh.. I.." - i stuttered. Suddenly she walk to me, pushing me to the wardrobe, pinning me. She look me into my eyes. But I can't seem to look back. But damn it, the way she pinned me, made me more hard. She smiles.

"Tell me why." - she said.

"B-because you look sexy in some way. And your-r k-kiss makes me w-want more and m-more." - i stuttered. She chuckled. She looked down, then back to me.

"You're hard but now you're weirdly cute." - she said, giggling. I frowned. Chae stop giggling, she look in my eyes with a smile.

"Any more reasons?" - she asked. I shake my head.

"Explanations?" - she asked.

"As much i want to protect you from a fuckboy-"

"Save it." - she cut me. She moves closer to me. Suddenly she winked. Making me blink my eyes fast.

"How about let's have fun, explanations by tomorrow?" - she asked, with the most softest voice as her breathing softly brush my face. I gulped. It's as if she's whispering. She pecked on my lips.

"I saw your friend getting hard multiple of times before. But i just acted as if I don't know." - she said softly with a smile. I gulped again and let out a small smile. Her soft voice, her body on mine, her smile, making me want her more. Chae grabbed both of my hands, putting them on her waist.

"Come closer." - Chae said. I move closer to her.

"Closer." - she said again. I move closer, again.