5.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

"Come on..! I'm starving, Chae Eun!" - Yoongi said. More like whining. Right after school, we went home, then change and met in a shopping mall. We meet a little late, waiting for dinner. And Yoongi is whining. I've never seen him like this before when it comes to food. He's always chill, you know.

And this is the first time we went out, just the both of us. It wasn't awkward. But more to annoyed. Since I'm spending my money. We walk in a restaurant, and got to our seat. Yoongi ordered 4 servings of hanwoo. Well, he's the winner anyways.

I just went along. The staff place other spices and flavors and ish like that on the table. I like making a ssam. You know, lettuce, hanwoo on top of it and kimchi? Yas, it's heaven. Ssam can be eaten in anyway, you can fill in anything in it. I like it that way. Eomma likes to put garlic in it. So yeah. I ordered samgyeopsal. (A/N; I'm typing this at 12am, and I'm hungry asf. Bring me to Seoul Garden anyone)

Yoongi grills the goods. He cooks it well. And i like it. He cut the meat into small bite sized, and carefully cooking it. The staff placed 3 small bowls of rice. There's 2 griller on our table. So on the other griller that we didn't use, the staff cooked us kimchi fried rice. My mouth is watering by just watching tbe staff mixing the rice with kimchi and adding sauces and meat as well. (A/N; my poor self. typing this and I'm hungry asf. Girl!)

Soon, the kimchi fried rice is ready! The staff put the rice in a big bowl, as she place it on our table. We thanked her. I've been stuffing myself with the hanwoo, while watching the staff cooking. So i decide to try the rice. I get spoonful of the rice and take a bite. It was hot but manageable to chew. It's so good!

I smile to myself. I started dancing to myself, because of this delicious food. I look to Yoongi, who is enjoying his meal too. I smile. I'm happy that he's enjoying them. He's making a ssam, with a smile. I keep on feeding myself with the kimchi fried rice. It's so good. (A/N: did you hear my stomach grumbling? Or was it the thunder? Is there even a thunder? You tell me)

"Chae Eun." - Yoongi called. I look up to him. He showed me the ssam he made. I move a little forward, opening my mouth. He carefully place the ssam in my mouth. I chewed on it, then thanking it.

"Ah. You put garlic." - i said, frowning a little.

"To make you more human." - he said, giggling. (A/N: thanks Gary, the ex running man member for this)

I still keep on eating it even if i don't like garlic. "Oh are you going to Jimin's party? Tomorrow is already Friday." - Yoongi asked. I shrug.

"He told me i must come. But I'm so lazy." - i said then taking a sip of my coke.

"You'll miss the fun. Plus it's your first time coming to Jimin's party. You should go." - he said.

"What's the party for?" - i asked.

"Fun? He likes throwing a party a lot. But this year, he have lessen it." - Yoongi explained.

"Why?"

"He's planning a better one for those that is graduating this year. Which is us." - he said. Oh~

"This upcoming party, he invites everyone. Senior or junior, are invited. But the better party will only be for graduating classes." - he added. Cool~

"I see." - i said, smiling. I'm a little looking forward to the one that is for graduating classes. Because by then, we're done with school. And applying for College.

"So you must go. This will be the last party from what i heard." - Yoongi said. I just hummed.

The next day...

FriYAY! Finally the weekends is coming! I want to just lay on my bed and do nothing. I sit down on my seat. "Morning." - Yoongi greeted me with a smile.

"Morning." - i said, smiling back to him.

"Oh and uh, thanks for the best dinner yesterday." - he said, smiling. Thanking me for the nth time. I chuckled.

"You thanked me enough, Yoongi. You're welcome." - i said, smiling. He just smiles. Jimin and Hyun Rin walks in the class, hand in hand. Aww~ these two are cute together. They sit in front of us.

Jimin turn around, smiling to me and Yoongi. "Morning guys." - he said. We greeted him back.

"Anyways, just telling you both that for tomorrow's party, will be a 'couple night'." - Jimin said.

"Couple night???" - me and Yoongi asked, confused.

"Basically, you need to come with a partner." - he said.

"Oh~ then I wanna go with Hani." - i said, smiling.

"No. A partner that is your opposite gender." - Jimin said.

"The heck Jimin? Who am i gonna go with? This ain't prom." - Yoongi said. I nodded, agreeing.

"As i know, everyone have a partner for tomorrow. Except for the both of you." - Jimin said. Yoongi look to me and i did the same.

"If i have no partner?" - I asked.

"Not allowed to come in." - Jimin said.

"Ah Jimin!!!!!!" - i whined loudly. Hyun Rin laughed. I thought it was a fun party. Why must we go with partners?

"Let's just go together, Chae Eun." - Yoongi said. I pouted with a nod.

Fast forward...

Jae Min and I waved goodbye to the other girls as we split ways with them. Since Jae Min and I live just a few houses apart, we go home together. Basically, we're neighbours. "Oh did you know about the 'couple night' for Jimin's party?" - i asked Jae Min.

She nods. "I have no idea to go with. It weirdly feels like prom." - she said pouted.

"I thought Namjoon told you to go with him?" - i asked. She instantly blushed. I giggled.

"He did. And I'm a little nervous about it. Since we'll be spending time together for that night." - she said, as i saw her cheeks turning red.

"I'm curious. How did you tell him that you have a crush on him?" - i asked.

She lets out a small laugh. "I didn't. The girls are such big mouths. They started teasing me. And slowly, Namjoon knew. Ah it's so embarrassing." - she said, covering her cheeks.

"What was Namjoon reaction?"

"He just smiles to me. And teased me too." - she said. Namjoon, hehehe.

"I think it's cute though." - i said, smiling.

"Meanwhile i feel so shy." - she said. I laughed.

"Why don't you tell him, face to face?" - i asked.

"No. Wow. That's the worst nightmare, Chae Eun. I'm scared if I'll get rejected." - she said, looking down. I put an arm around her shoulders.

"With those smiles and teasing of his, you'll never know he likes you too." - i said, winking.

"He won't. There's more beautiful girls-"

"You're beautiful as well." - i cut her. I always remind every girl that they're beautiful. No matter how they look. She lets out a small smile.

We finally stop in front of my house. "I'll see you tomorrow." - i said, smiling.

"See you, Chae Eun." - she said, smiling and waved to me. She continue walking to her house, while i got in my house.

———————————————————————
Heylowuuuuu~ ehe finally an update! Ehe i wanted to update yesterday but my wifi was being a bitch so I can't update. Hope you guys like this chapter!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I heard about Taehyung's grandfather 💔 RIP

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

31/7/18, 31st July 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕