#24#

If you see a '#' in the title of any chapter, it means that chapter has smut!

Do skip if you don't want to read! Stay pure as you are kids 😂 I'll direct you to where it starts and ends, and you can continue reading! Don't forget to read my notes at the end! Smut is written by shim_hyunrin and me! So this book might be a small collab not really kind of ish ehhe! Thanks bbyers!

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The next day...

I walk in my bathroom to take a shower while holding onto my towel with my eyes half opened. I close the door then place my towel next to the sink followed by washing my hands and face. I pull my shirt up to take it off, but before i could take it off fully, i felt a tight hug from behind. "Yoongi get off." - i said. He hugs me tighter instead.

He place his head on my shoulder, as i feel his breathing on my neck. I look to the mirror and he's hugging me with no shirt on. "Min Yoongi." - i said. He groaned, only to hug me more tighter.

"I need you." - he said. Instantly making me feel goosebumps all over. Ah is this the effect because he didn't get me yesterday night?

"Early in the morning? I have to be in the office by 9." - i said, frowning.

"It's only 7, baby." - he said in his morning husky voice. It makes me shudder when he say 'baby'.

"I got up early to get ready fast, make breakfast and be early." - i explained.

"You're gonna be the CEO anyways. It's fine to be late at times." - he said again.

"You know that I don't like to be late. I am not even the CEO yet, still in my guide training. And if I am coming in late for work before even getting my proper job, I am not giving them a good impression and a good reputation of my jobscope." - i added. He groaned. He start kissing my neck softly.

"I'll be fast then." - he said.

"Ah Min Yoongi." - i whined, stomping my feet. He giggle with his low tone.

"It's a yes then." - he said. I felt my cheeks burning. Oh fuck. He break the hug and i face him. He smiles, giving me a wink after that. His messy hair, his gummy smile, his small abs. Oh god I'm weirdly drooling in the inside. I grab my toothbrush, putting the toothpaste on it and brush my teeth. Yoongi did the same too.

While brushing my teeth, the thought of what will happen next was totally gone in my mind. So I happily brush my teeth, thinking of what to have for lunch. I know, I've yet have breakfast, but I'm already thinking of lunch. Yes we gotta think far. Hehe. After I'm done with brushing my teeth, i take off my hair tie, letting it go.

I take off my shirt, my pants, and just everything then head in the shower. I turn it on and feel the warm water run down from my hair to my body. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth. Suddenly i felt a pair of hands, hugging me from behind. Ohhhhh fuck. I forgot Yoongi is here. Literally, i forgot. Did i just fucking strip off my clothes in front of him?

(a/n: Okay! It starts right here! Keep skipping! If you wanna stay pure 😜🌚)

"I like the strip tease though." - Yoongi said to my ears. God damn it. He starts kissing my neck, leaving traces of his saliva and move to the back of my neck. Slowly he lowers his kisses to my back. His hands slowly roam my body and stopped on my boobs to cup it. I bit my lower lips to hide my small moans. Yoongi spin me around, and presses his lips on mine. My hands travels to his head, softly grabbing his hair and pull him closer to the kiss.

We were both wet by the water running, above us. We are so close that i felt his little friend growing bit by bit in between our legs. The soft kiss slowly turn into a aggressive one, as if we're so impatient to have each other. Yoongi's left hand rests on the wall while his right hand goes down to my womanhood, skipping where I needed him the most. He moves his hand slowly to my slit and teases me.