16.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

Seoul...

We just reached Seoul. And I'm so tired. We had a long walk last night. I'm exhausted from it. Most of the time, Yoongi end up giving me a piggy back. All of us have parted ways. But Yoongi is sending me back home. We got in a taxi and told the ahjussi my home address. I place my head on Yoongi's shoulder. My eyes becomes small as time past. And i took a short nap.

Once we reach, Yoongi help me with my luggage. He carry it to my room, on the second floor. "Thanks." - i said to Yoongj. He nods.

"When is Sae Eun coming home?" - he asked.

"Tomorrow morning." - i said, taking off my jacket and putting it aside.

"Then can i stay here for a night?" - he asked.

"Your bed at home is waiting. Your own bed is always the best place to rest." - i said, taking off my shoes and putting it in the shoe rack.

"I know. But you'll be alone. Plus I'll be alone too if I'm at home." - he said. I look to him.

"Whatever suits you." - i said. He smiles. I decide to take out all the stuffs i had in my luggage. I bring the used clothes and bring it to the washing machine to wash it. And i decide to wash Yoongi's clothes as well. Because, why not. I let the washing machine do it's job. I walk to my room, seeing Yoongi on my bed while using his phone.

"Ah ya! You have yet change to new clothes. Don't lie down on my bed!" - i exclaimed, pushing him off my bed. And he fell. I giggled.

"Owww yaaaa!" - he exclaimed, in pain.

"You can only lie down till you've taken your shower with new clothes." - i said. More like warning him. I'm so particular about this. Like, you better be clean before getting on my bed. He rolled his eyes, sitting on the floor. I grab my towel, to take my shower.

I walk in my bathroom, putting my towel next to the sink. Before i could even close the door fully, Yoongi stop the door. He walk in with his towel, and closes the door. I frown. "What are you doing?" - i asked.

"Taking a shower." - he said, smiling.

"With you." - he said, moving closer to me. He give me a quick peck on my lips. Then he winked.

"Ah i don't want. Get out." - i whine while stomping my feet.

"Oh come on. Please? Just this once." - he said, seductively. It gave me goosebumps. And i gulped. I shook my head.

"No. Out. Now." - i said, turning him around. I open the door, and push him out of my bathroom. While he's whining like a kid. Once he's out of my bathroom, i close the door and locked it.

Fast forward...

The house have been empty for a few days. So i decided to clean the house. I sweep the floor from the first level to the second. Afterwards. mopping. Till eomma's, Sae Eun's and my room. I continue moping till the kitchen. Since the clothes that was in the washing machine, is done, i grab a big basket. Putting the clothes in it. I bring the basket to the backyard. Hanging the clothes on the folding clothes stand.

While hanging the clothes, i sing a song. And just having the time of my life alone. After I'm done, i bring the basket back in the laundry room. "Umm baby, do you want me to buy lunch?" - i heard Yoongi asked.

"What did you call me?" - i asked.

"Baby." - he said smiling.

"Urgh, cringe! What is wrong with you?" - i asked, shuddering. He laughs.