Home, and R&R

^Gracie's PoV^

It's been 3 weeks since I returned home and it's been extremely hard, I haven't got any independence and I'm not getting hardly anywhere with my rehabilitation and physiotherapist.

Ollie and Elvis are constantly by my side and though sometimes I'm frustrated and feel like a burden, even though they do anything and everything to reassure me I'm not.

Every night I wake up screaming, reliving the same moment over and over. I talk to a psychiatrist every week about how I feel but it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Now I'm laid in bed, surrounded by pillows and magazines that I've read cover to cover so many times.

"Knock knock Gracie, you have a visitor." I hear Elvis's voice from the other side of the door.

Confused as to who it could be I push myself up and try and tame my hair that was flying all over the place.

"Okay, come in." I say. Hoping I look at least half decent.

The door opens and not just one person enters, the whole of 2 Section come tumbling through the doorway.

A smile is plastered on my face and I'm shrouded with hugs and kisses and 'how are you' by everyone.

"What are you lot doing here? Shouldn't you be on tour?" I ask I was extremely confused. The boys and Allie make themselves at home on the bed.

"We have a weeks R&R so we thought where better to spend it then with you. Ollie said you've been a miserable sod so we've come to cheer you up." Fingers says.

I shoot him a glare and throw an OK! magazine at him, he pretends to show and interest and read it. Then I start to laugh; but only for a while because my ribs ache.

"So my brother said I was a miserable sod eh? Guess who's getting a kick up the arse later." I say grinning.

"Why are you spending your R&R with me though? It's for being with your families." I ask giving the whole section pointed looks.

"You are our family Gracie. We miss you. Ollie arranged it. You've got enough space here to accommodate us all. So we're staying all week!" Rab says watching a thumb war break out between Monk and Brains.

I smile and pull Allie towards me greeting her properly with a deep kiss.

"I guess you'll be sleeping with me instead of a bunch of hairy arsed squaddies." I say giggling.

"I'd much prefer to be here with you Grace." Allie says and I nod and smile.

"So lads, which one of you is going to man the wheelchair?" I ask. That was how I got around and though I tried to walk it was still early days.

I had to stifle a giggle as all 4 lads, Brains, Monk, Fingers and Rab scrambled off my bed to get to the wheelchair.

Currently, I was situated on the ground floor of the house so it was easier to get around.

I could hear Kingy and Charlie conversing with Elvis outside and though they hadn't come to say hello yet I didn't really mind.

It was like a mad house in here with just the four lads alone.

Allie helped me off the bed and gently put her arm around my waist to support me. I managed to take small and light steps to the door and couldn't stop smiling seeing Fingers come back looking like a smug child pushing my wheelchair.

"M'lady your carriage awaits." He said bowing and sticking his tongue out to the others.

God I'd missed their shitty banter.