We'll Get Them Back, I Promise.

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

^Frankie's PoV^

I told the girls to go ahead while we paid. Both Elvis and I wanted tonight to be for them, I also wanted to talk to Gracie later on; even though we'd only been dating for just over a month I loved her so much and I'd spoken to Ollie already, I wanted to propose. I knew that she was the woman I wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I'd take a bullet for her without a seconds hesitation and I would give her the world and the moon and the stars if I could.

After splitting the cost me and Elvis left the restaurant and began to walk in the direction of home. I looked ahead and thought I'd see the girls, but I didn't.

Weird.

I quickened my pace and then frowned seeing Gracie's purse on the pavement.

I picked it up, the strap was broken. The girls were nowhere to be found.

"Elvis! Shit, Elvis something's happened to Georgie and Grace. Gracie's purse was on the ground and the straps broken. Call a taxi we need to get home and call the police." I say, being as calm as I could.

I just hoped to god they were okay.

^Gracie's PoV^

My head throbs, my hands and feet are bound. I can't breathe properly, a gag is tightly tied at the back of my head and it's rubbing on my cheeks and my mouth. I force myself to open my eyes and I can see Georgie, she's sat up watching me. In the same position I am.

I can feel my chest constricting, I completely forgot about taking my inhaler today, right now I was becoming more and more breathless and I look at Georgie hoping she understands.

She looks to be concentrating and then she pulls her hands from behind her back untied.

Removing her gag and drags herself over to me and pulls my gag from my mouth.

I take huge gulps, of air and cough.

"Shh, it's okay. The boys will be looking for us. Just take slow and deep breaths, I've got you." Georgie hugs me and rubs circles on my back as I do as she said to.

Georgie is trying to untie my hands when the door slams open and a man walks in. He looks me dead in the eye and I know it's him. The same man that shot me. He has a wicked grin on his face and lunges for me grabbing me by my hair.

I scream and try and fight still not being able to control my breathing.

"We don't want the other, we just want you. You'll get what's coming to you. Say goodbye to your little friend." He whispers, his hot breath makes me shiver as it comes into contact with my neck.

I'm dragged out of the room and pinned up against the wall, he slams the door and then continues, his hands start to roam my body, I'm panicking and my breathing gets shorter.

"I'm going to have fun with you.." He says just loud enough for me to hear.

When his lips come into contact with the bottom of my jaw I pass out.

-/-/-

^Frankie's PoV^

It's been five hours since Gracie and Georgie, were taken.

Me, Ollie and Elvis were at Preston barracks talking to the brigadier and Charlie.

I was angry at Ollie, Elvis was pissed off with him too. He'd kept intel from us all, the same bastards that took Grace in Afghanistan; the one who shot her and another high up man were in Manchester.