A Wedding to Remember.

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

9 Months Later

^Gracie's PoV^

I've never been so proud of my big brother, as I was getting ready to walk with him down the aisle before Marie arrived.

He'd asked that I be the one to do it and Elvis be his best man.

I was also a bridesmaid for Marie and had to fulfil those duties too.

So as we stood in the church foyer my brothers pulled me into a hug.

"I, no we love you so much Gracie. I'm so happy that I was blessed with a baby sister as amazing and strong as you. You've been through so so much and I swear if it had been me I would've broken by now but you continue to amaze me.
I know full well that you have an amazing man by your side and he loves you to pieces but you'll also always have me and Elvis. We'll always be your brothers no matter what." Ollie said and Elvis agreed with all he said.

I smiled. I was actually the one to be truly blessed.

I walked down the aisle with him and then looked back round and headed outside. Carrying Theo who almost 1 and Lilly who was nearly 3 now. Both of them, along with Isabella and Sam had been asked to be the page boys and flower girls and they looked too cute.

Marie looked stunning and I embraced her when she arrived.

The next couple of hours were a blur of tears and happiness. Vows were read and rings were exchanged and then my big brother was finally married.

We headed to the evening venue which was just down the road and immediately people were dancing and just talking to one another.

The kids were owning the dance floor like nobodies business and I couldn't resist taking a few videos. I wanted to be able to capture these moments.

Multiple times I was offered flutes of champagne or people kept offering to buy me a drink but I declined.

Truth was, I was almost 100% sure I was pregnant. But I hadn't said anything to anyone.

Marie came over to me, she had swapped her gorgeous gown for something more flexible. She'd noticed me declining drinks and so had Georgie. I soon had both girls ushering me into the bathroom.

"So, I won't flit about the subject, it's a good job there's a pharmacy down the road. I picked you a lot of tests up G. So go pee on the stick and tell us if we're going to be Aunties again." Marie says and hands me the bag, that holds approximately 7 tests. Each of different brands.

"Thanks Marie!" I go into a cubicle and do as instructed for every test, God knows how I peed that much.

After completing every single test I lined them up on the counter and we sat waiting. I was too nervous when the time was up to look so Georgie and Marie volunteered.

"Okay..don't keep me in suspense. Am I pregnant or not?" I ask.

I was a bag of nerves.

Both girls turned around and I couldn't read their expressions.

"Grace...YOU'RE GONNA BE A MAMA AGAIN!!" Marie and Georgie hugged me tightly.

"This one says how many weeks you are, apparently you're 12 weeks pregnant. Bloody hell, that's 3 months along. How didn't you know?" Georgie asks.

I shrug. I hadn't really gotten any symptoms, me and Frankie weren't specifically trying for a baby and apart from gaining weight I'd not really realised until a couple days ago, when I started vomiting really bad.

"You really have given me the best wedding gift ever Grace!" Marie's face said it all and she hugged me again.

"No problem, I'll go get the kids to bed and then how about I tell Frankie and Elvis and Ollie and then announce it to everyone?" I say and hide all the tests in the trash, except I put the one with how many weeks in my handbag, to show Frankie.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll come help you." Georgie said and we rounded up all the children, Isabella and Lilly claimed that they weren't tired but I could tell they were, I carried Theo and Georgie carried Sam, my mother-in-law, Grace was going to watch them.

They slept as soon as they were tucked in and me and Georgie walked back down to where everyone was. I pulled my husband and brothers to the side and then pulled out the test.

"What do you think?" I say grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Frankie was mirroring my grin and he lifted me gently twirling me around.

I received almost bone crushing hugs from my brothers.

"Congrats lil sis! Another gorgeous niece or nephew to spoil!" Ollie said, he kissed my forehead.

We announced the pregnancy to everyone else and then headed outside to bid farewell to Ollie and Marie who were heading straight to Crete, in Greece for two weeks.

I was happy to say that my little nephew was mine for that time. I loved him to pieces.

Once they'd left we helped to tidy up and then headed to our respective rooms, mine and Frankie's adjoined with the kids rooms.

He helped me out of my dress and I stood in my underwear looking at myself in the mirror, and I could actually see a bump. Frankie crept up behind me and wrapped his warm hands around my belly.

Then he lifted me up and carried me to bed.

"I'm not tired, can we discuss names?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Of course angel, I think we should do girls names first." Frankie said and I nodded.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a girl." I said.

After long deliberation and almost an hour of talking about baby names we'd come to a decision that if the baby was a girl we'd name her Skylar-Renée and if the baby was a boy, Nathan James.

I just wanted the next 6 months to fly by, and to be able to hold our child. The third baby to be blessed with, that would make out family complete.

❤️❤️❤️

Aren't you guys lucky eh? Three updates, I do try my best 😇

It's because you, my beautiful readers inspire me to write and when I see you reading my chapters every time, and I see that I'm almost at 300 reads! (that's crazy!) I just want to make you all happy.

This book is for you!

I bid you good day/night as I always do, my wonderful human beings.

-Smilebright12