Date Night and Disasters.

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

^Gracie's PoV^

It's been 4 weeks since me and Frankie got together, and I don't think I could have asked for a better boyfriend, he's beyond kind and caring and he never fails to show me how much he loves me.

I knew him and Elvis had been plotting something and last night before we went to sleep he said that tonight we'd be going on a double date with Elvis and Georgie.

I was happy that he'd sorted this out and it'd been a great excuse for me and Georgie to go shopping, to which we'd just arrived home from after spending all morning in town.

I'd not even walked in the door when I was picked up and twirled.

"I missed my girl!" Frankie said as he kissed me passionately.

I grinned and wrapped my legs around his torso, adjoining my hands behind his neck.

"I missed my man, were you bored without me?" I asked as he carried me to the sofa. Georgie snook upstairs knowing that's where Elvis would be.

"Of course, Ollie was on the phone a lot, it seemed really important so I didn't want to disturb him, so yes I was bored without you angel." Frankie tried to peek inside my bag but I swatted his hand away.

"You'll have to wait until later, the tables booked for 7 isn't it?" I asked climbing off him and kissing him before grabbing the bag and running upstairs.

"Yes 7! You and Georgie should start getting ready now, I know you girls take forever." I heard Frankie shout. I stopped at the top of the stairs and flipped him off. I could hear him chuckling.

I dropped my bag off in our room and then knocked on my brothers door.

"Come in." I heard Ollie say.

I walked in and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Hey big brother." I leaned over for a hug and he returned it.

"Hey little sister, did you get a dress for your date tonight?" Ollie asked me.

I nodded and then ran to our room and grabbed the bag with my blue dress in.

I pulled it out and Ollie smiled, though he didn't seem his usual self. He seemed uneasy and on edge.

"You're going to look amazing, not that you don't always but that dress will definitely suit you. I'm sure Frankie will love it too." Ollie's phone rang just as he finished speaking and I took this as my queue to leave.

Before I did to kissed his cheek and he whispered 'I love you' in my ear. He really sounded worried to me.

"I love you too Ol." I mouthed back and quietly shut his door when I left.

-/-/- Several Hours Later

"Baby! Are you almost ready the taxi's going to be here soon!" I heard Frankie shouting and I sighed.

I was sorting out Georgie's hair and then fixing my own. Both of us donned our dresses and shoes along with light make-up and natural hair.

"Yes babe! I'm done and so is George. We're on our way downstairs." I replied back to him.

We both grabbed our handbags and then left mine and Frankie's room.

My hair, long and dark, hung in its natural soft wave and reached my mid back. I barely wore make-up so I asked Georgie to just do something light.

Georgie looked stunning, her hair curled and left to hang down her back. The dress she wore hugged all her curves perfectly.

We linked arms as we walked down the stairs, I was excited for the date. It was mine and Frankie's first proper date out and I was looking forward to it so much.

I looked straight at Frankie as I reached the bottom step. He walked forward and took me by the hand.

"Wow, just wow. You're so beautiful, I don't know how I deserve you." He said wrapping his strong arms around my slender waist. Pulling me ever closer to his body, until our torsos touched.

He was looking extremely handsome tonight, he was wearing black dress pants and a white short sleeved shirt.

"You look so handsome my love. I believe it's actually me that doesn't deserve you." I say and he rests his fingers under my chin, lifting up my head so he could bring his head down and meet my lips.

A car horn sounded outside and that was our ride.

"Bye Ollie!! I love you." I shouted and sort of heard his response. He said something about being safe.

-/-/-

The taxi journey was full of laughter and just happiness.

Frankie kept brushing his hand past my thigh and the next time he did it I held his hand in place, laying my hand over his.

We hadn't been properly intimate yet, we'd been getting used to being a couple. The most we'd done was make out but that generally got interrupted.

I wanted to take things slow and Frankie respected that. That was another thing I admired about him. How caring and understanding he was.

We soon arrived at a perfect little restaurant; not too fancy but not too informal.

We were almost immediately seated and asked about drinks, me and Georgie both ordered a white wine and the men, being men ordered a beer.

The restaurant we were in was rather quiet and so very cultural. It wasn't just inspired by one cuisine, many different cuisines were served here and the world and its food was at your mercy.

I kept glancing at the menu and also Frankie. I couldn't get over the fact that someone as amazing as him had chosen me. My face fell for a second but Frankie didn't miss it.

"Hey angel, what wrong?" He asked me intertwining our fingers under the table.

"Nothing nothing, just me overthinking things. Don't worry." I said quickly rectifying my expression and smiling brightly at him.

By the time our meals came, the world outside the restaurant was settling down, darkness was rolling in and street lamps illuminated the streets in place of the sun, that had sunk behind the clouds.

Everything was quieting down for the night but I felt a horrible feeling crawl into the pit of my stomach. Whenever I felt like something bad was going to happen it generally did.

I pushed away the thought, I wasn't going to ruin the night and this special memory. I focused on my dinner and my boyfriend.

Every now and then we'd steal glances at each other and smile to ourselves when we caught each other out.

Once I'd finished my meal, it was delicious and extremely filling, I waited for Georgie, we were told to go on ahead and that Elvis and Frankie would take care of the cheque.

We both exited the warmth of the restaurant and were welcomed with the cool breeze that inflicted itself upon us. We both began to walk a little way down the road watching the stars when I felt someone shove their hand over my mouth, a cloth covered my nose and mouth and I struggled.

I looked over to Georgie and she was already out and being dragged into a blacked out van. My purse had fallen to the floor when I struggled and I hoped that Frankie would find it.

My final thoughts were of him as my vision blurred and everything went black.

❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 8! Well that was a very nice/not so nice chapter to write and I want to thank @TheGinger213 for their excellent idea and help on this chapters origin. It was such a good idea and I'm glad you came up with it.

Since I've given two updates there may not be one tomorrow night, but I'll be sure to post on Sunday.

As I say, good day/night to my lovely lovely readers.

-Smilebright12