Complete.

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

6 Months Later

^Gracie's PoV^

I knew that today was the day, I was going to be going into labour with our beautiful little girl, my heart ached to see her.

I was also on my way to see Marie, who found out she was pregnant two days after me. She found out she was having a boy. We were both due on the same day and since neither of us had gone into labour already I hoped today would be the day. My back ached and my ankles were so swollen.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Sam, who'd just turned 2 a couple weeks back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his playroom. He'd been drawing and he held up a picture.

"For you Auntie Grace." He said and I took the picture and kissed his forehead. He went back to happily drawing. God I loved my nephew so much.

I walked, well rather I waddled into the living room and saw Marie in the couch, Ollie was giving her a foot rub. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. They both turned their heads at the disturbance and I could see the grin plastered on Marie's face.

"Hey, nice to see he's being put to good use Ri." I giggled and sat down beside her, my pregnant ass couldn't stand up anymore.

"Let me get one thing straight lil sis, I ain't touching your feet." He said and I smirked and stuck my feet in his face.

He pulled back scrunching up his face.

"Right. I'll go make drinks, what do you want girls?" He asks getting up, clearly disgusted by my feet. Which me and Marie found hilarious.

"Water please Ol." I say and Marie nods at what I say.

"So, how you feeling?" Marie asks me.

"Pretty much like a whale, but I think today's the day. I don't wanna be pregnant anymore." I groan, it was so hard and three times was my limit. No more babies.

If Frankie wants anything it'll be a puppy.

"Yeah I get what you mean, we could try induce ourselves, it can't do any harm, it's our due date after all." Marie suggests and I nod. Knowing she was as sick of being huge and achy as I was.

So that's what the rest of the morning consisted of. We tried walking, bouncing on those hilarious looking balls, eating spicy food and then as I was going up the stairs to the bathroom I heard a pop, and water rushed down my legs.

"Crap! Someone call Frankie!" I shout as I stand in one place. My waters break quickly and I struggle to get downstairs as the first contraction starts.

Marie's on the phone and Ollie comes to help me the rest of the way down the stairs.

I squeeze his hand so tightly. My contraction hit me hard and I doubled over.

I hope this would be a fast labour.

Frankie came bursting through the door as my first contraction was ending.

"I left the kids with George. Come on let's go." Frankie says and greets Ollie and Marie quickly before taking my hand and leading me to the car.

-7 Hours Later-

"I wanna push! Jesus Christ!" I shout, my body was telling me I needed to push.

Frankie came back into the room. He'd been talking to Ollie, Marie had gone into labour an hour after me. She was in the room down the hall from me.

My doctor who'd been with me when I had Lilly and Theo walked in.

"Hey Grace, you ready to do this?" She asks positioning my legs on the stirrups.

"Absolutely." I said. Fire burning behind my eyes.

It took me less than 20 pushes for our daughter to come into this world at 1:35pm on the 24th of March 2019.

She was taken to be cleaned and weighed and then brought back and laid in my arms. She was gorgeous, she had beautiful big blue eyes and the cutest nose.

"Go tell Ollie and Ri." I say and cradle Skylar.

Frankie nods and leaves the room. When he comes back in he's grinning wildly.

"You're an Auntie again. To a little boy." Frankie says and I smile so much that my cheeks hurt.

"What time?" I ask gently let my finger trace the side of Sky's face.

"1:40pm." He says and I smile to myself.

"Get us a wheelchair baby. I wanna go see my nephew." I say and Frankie wastes no time in finding one. I manage to sit down still cradling Sky close to my body, she was wrapped in a light pink blanket. Her little hand wrapped around my finger.

We enter Marie's room and she gives me a tired grin when I see her.

"Look at that eh, birthday twins. Oh my Marie he's beautiful. What's his name?" I ask as Frankie wheels me to the beside.

"Nathan George." Marie whispers locking eyes with Ollie. He nods and takes his son, he was such a proud dad.

"We'll go Marie you need rest, congrats!" I say and she kisses my cheek and we leave them be.

"Mama! Dada!" I hear when we get back in our room. Sat on the edge of my bed was Lilly who was now 4 and Theo a very giggly 2 year old.

"Hey guys, do you want to meet your baby sister?" I ask and their inquisitive eyes eagerly spot the pink blanket. They nod.

"Okay, so go and sit in that big green chair and I'll bring her to you. Her names Skylar but I think we'll stick to Sky for short." I say and Lilly smiles.

"That's a pretty name." She whispers.

Theo nods his head. He always agrees with his big sister.

Both of them sit patiently and I lay Sky in their arms. She opens her eyes and looks at them and she's content.

I smile and Frankie m snaps a photo.

"I love her mama!" Lilly muses and Theo is just watching her as she wiggles her little arms around.

"I do too!" He copies.

I let Frankie's arms wrap around me and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you Grace." He mumbles into my hair.

"I love you too. And our perfect family, but no more babies. If you want we can get a puppy but no more children." I say.

At the mention of a puppy Theo's head pops up.

"Puppy!" He shouts and I giggle.

I don't think I could've asked for a better family, an amazing husband, two beautiful daughters and a handsome son.

My life was complete. 

❤️❤️❤️

Depending on how this chapter goes down I think this could be the end of this book.

But fear not because I have a sequel planned out!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this love filled chapter.

Thank you so so much for 307 reads, that means so much to me. You're all so inspiring and I love you all so much.

Good day/night to you my perfect readers.

-Smilebright12