We'll get our baby back.

{{Edited - 12/05/2020}}

7 1/2 Months Later

^Gracie's PoV^

"Babe, don't forget that I'm taking Lilly to nursery today, actually I have to go in 10 minutes. Is she ready?" I ask as I finish packing her bag.

She attended nursery 3 days a week, it helped me a lot since Frankie had gone back to work, no touring just training at Preston and I was 7 months pregnant with a baby boy.

We'd been so incredibly happy when we found out we'd been blessed with a boy and had chosen his name a couple of months ago, but we'd kept it a secret.

"She's ready angel, I'll take her. You just put your feet up. I know that Georgie's coming round later and Marie is." Frankie said as he came down the stairs.

Lilly on his shoulders giggling, clutching her Winnie the Pooh teddy. A serene favourite of hers. The pair of them together were trouble.

"Down please dada!" She said and Frankie set her down, she ran to me and then I picked her up. She hugged me and then kissed my nose, to which I did the same and then I let her down.

She put her hands up and I knelt down so she could kiss my belly, she was so excited to be having a brother.

"Bye bye brother, bye bye mama, love you." She whispered and I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

She ran to Frankie and he walked over to me, helping me up and then kissing me.

"I'll see you in a bit angel, I love you." He says and I wave.

"I love you too, bye baby! Have a good day." I say as they leave.

-3 Hours Later-

"And the men have arrived!!" I say getting up to greet my husband and brothers. Marie and Georgie had both arrived 2 hours ago and we'd had a much needed catch up.

Georgie had dropped Izzy off at her mums and Marie had done the same with Sam, my handsome nephew who was almost 4 months old.

"Sooo, boys sit. Me and Frankie have some news. I know you all wanted to know our little mans name when we first thought of it but we waited. But today's the day." I say with a smile. I take Frankie's hand and he pulls me close.

"Well then, don't keep us in suspense we wanna know our nephews name." Elvis says and everyone nods.

"His name is...Theodore Charles. We chose Charles as his middle name to honour Alexander." I say and look down, tears still formed when I talked about our son.

"That is such a beautiful name, Theodore and Lilly. What a perfect combination." Georgie said and got up pulling me into a hug.

Everyone joined in and laughter erupted from us all.

"Drinks everyone? Tea, coffee?" I asked when I finally escaped the hug.

"Coffee for me please Grace." I hear Elvis say, then Ollie and Marie agree. Georgie and Frankie say tea.

I head into the kitchen and stand by the sink as I fill up the kettle, my eyes catch sight of the tree in the garden and being hormonal meant I sometimes lost control of my emotions. I could feel the tears slowly falling down my cheeks. I put the kettle on to boil and then head out the back door, grabbing Frankie's coat on the way outside.

I walk to the tree, which had grown a lot in a year and a half, perfect branches were sprouting and although it was still a sapling leaves as green as Lilly's eyes were on nearly every branch. I gently ran my hand over the smallest branch.