Chapter 7

"Azee. I'm sorry. I know I overstepped." Vlad thought to himself. "Fuck! I can't say that. Why did I do that to her. She must think I'm power crazy. Maybe if I talk to Thierry. He could've found the reason."

Thierry finally got back to the castle after being out all-night checking on the villages, he was sitting outside watching the birds, his ears twitched as he heard soft talking, he stood up and shook his wolf body looking around.

Vlad was walking around outside, his mind going 1000 miles a minute. The whole castle seems to be dead, no one was making a sound except for him. He heard a sound and came face to face with a giant wolf. His eyes went big, deep down he was hoping he knew this wolf.

Thierry looked around and came face to face with Vlad, he sat down on his haunches and wagged his tail, showing he was friendly.

"Oh Thierry, Is that you? I've made a mess with Azee, haven't I. I thought she would like it, but when she stormed off, I feel like she didn't like it." Vlad sat down next to the wolf.

Thierry stood up, he couldn't really talk while he was in wolf form, he trotted off to the trees and shifted, coming back out with clothes on, "Sorry, wasn't really expecting anyone out here." Thierry said sitting down. "And with the promotion thing, she doesn't want to be responsible for people's deaths."

"I had a feeling that was part of the reason. I don't want her to feel that way. I just don't know how to tell her, I mean I don't know how to say she doesn't have to accept. I know I don't want to be responsible for lives as well. Being Prince is hard and I thought that was an easy job, overseeing war and tactics.

"I mean I would go talk to her for you, but she's probably on a war path for me right now." Thierry said slightly laughing.

"Why? What did you do to her?"

"I may or may not have kissed her." Thierry said glancing over to Vlad.

"Why would that be a problem?" Vlad gave him a look. He would love to kiss Erik all anytime. He couldn't believe they were mates, Thierry and Azee.

"I Sort of did it without asking, and I had her pinned to the ground because she was being stubborn." Thierry said looking at Vlad.

"Oh, so, um, yeah she can be stubborn." Vlad laughed when Thierry said that.

"Heh yah, so why aren't you with Erik and the kid?" He asked.

"He's mad at me. I don't know why though. He gets so emotional sometimes. I mean I also can't tell him that he comes from a clan that killed the whole village, including Bella's family."

"Oof, yah I wouldn't tell him that. Oh, last night I checked up on all the villages last night, one is seeming a little off." Thierry said.

"The one a few miles east of the village that Bella came from."

"Weird, I don't remember one being there. Guess I will have to check it out."

"Is there normally not one there?" Thierry asked, "I don't know the villages around here, it just seemed weird."

"No, Bella's was the farthest out there." Vlad now looked a little worried. Someone was camping out there and he wanted to head out as soon as he could. Grim

"I can take you out there if you would like."

"Do you think Azee would mind? I think I will take Erik also, which will bite me in the ass, but I think three princes are better than two."

"What about the child? And only if Azee doesn't try to kill me."

Azee was outside in the dead of night. She ran out after changing in her quarters, checking out for things that were out of the ordinary. She did however stumble on something or should she say someone. She overheard plans on attacks of several villages. Hearing that, she knew she had to go warn Vlad and the others. She sneaked off, but not before an arrow pierces her left shoulder. She cried out in pain, looking behind her was three figures. "Seems we got ourselves a spy, a woman spy at that. I'm going to enjoy fucking you, before you die." One of them purred darkly.