Chapter 10

Azee looked up at Thierry, agreeing. Then she elbowed him, but away from his wound. "That was for kissing me without permission. " she said with a grin.

Thierry smiled "oh you know you liked it."

Azee hummed, "Maybe, maybe not. Your kind of a sloppy kisser. " she said.

Thierry faked being hurt "I am not."

"Are, too." She retorted, making her way to the lounging room.

"Am not." He said following after her.

"Are, too. " she says, taking a seat on a couch.

"Want to prove it?" He said sitting next to her.

Azee narrowed her eyes at him. "Not unless you want your manhood taken off." She warned with a feral grin.

"Okay okay, don't go that far." He said lifting his hands up.

Azee smirked, "The wolf listens, good. "

Thierry glared over at her, "I have a name you know."

Azee laughed, "Exactly what I said to you when we first met. Touché, Thierry. "

Thierry smiles, "See I'm not that bad you know."

Azee looked away then, "I know." She said softly, a sad expression taken over.

Thierry saw her expression change, "hey, are you okay?" He asked watching her.

Azee sighed, "I know you're not bad, Thierry. It just feels like I'm somehow betraying my resting parents by having a werewolf as a mate.

"Oh." Thierry looked down, "you could always reject me." He trailed off, his voice sounding hurt.

Azee looked over at Thierry, "I know." she murmured.

"Vlad, I'm okay with raising this child. I know you're worried about my recent behavior but don't worry. I think we should be asking Bella about having a sister first of all. I don't want her thinking we don't love her anymore. Not with everything she has been through." "It was a stupid mistake, I didn't know it would come back and bite me in the ass."

"Stop worrying. Everything is fine. Let's go talk to Bella."

Bella was sitting in her room, playing with the stuffed wolf, she was getting hungry again but didn't want to bother Erik or Vlad. "If you don't want to be with me I get it." Thierry said standing up, he started to walk back to his quarter.

"Bella, we have something to discuss with you." Erik sat down next to her. Vlad was standing in the door frame with his daughter wrapped in blankets to keep her warm.

Bella looked up, "what is it?" She asked, if you looked closely at her, it looks like she has aged some, but you wouldn't be able to tell that well.

"This is your new baby sister." Vlad also got down next to both of them. He slowly unwrapped the baby.

"Ooo, a sister!" She said happily looking at the baby, she looked up to Vlad "Were her parents killed also?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes, her mother was killed." Vlad looked down at Mercy. He didn't even know what her mother looked like. "Can you teach her how to be a Princess?" Erik spoke, wanting to cheer the while room up.

Bella looked at Erik, "Yah, I can teach her." She said looking back down at the sleeping child.

"Would you like to hold her?" Vlad spoke very softly.

Bella stayed away, "no." She said, she had bad history with small children and she didn't want that to happen to her new sister.

"Erik, can you go talk to Thierry. I want to know who long until has her first change." "Okay. I'll take her with me."