Chapter 19.1

~WARNING SEX SCENE~

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE

"Vladimir. Come to bed. You've been working way to hard lately. I know I can loosen some tension." Erik was coxing his mate into bed. All he had on was his underwear.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Mr. Petrí. I don't think I was asking. I was telling."

Vlad just stood wide-eyed at Erik.

"Um. I." Vlad couldn't think straight. He saw his mate's chest rising and falling to his own heartbeat. That aroused him. No words could come out. All emotion of stress and worry drifted from his mind.

"What do you have in mind Mr. Petrí."

"That my man is a surprise."

Vlad slowly undressed to where he just had his underwear as well. Erik motioned to come forward with his pointer finger.

"Let's get lost in the shadows and get loose tonight."

"Oh, I think we will."

Vlad crawled towards Erik on the King-sized bed. Both of them were staring each other in the eye. Both wanting each other and couldn't wait any longer. Vladimir lounged at Erik, going for his neck. He just licked his mate's neck, going up and down while Erik moaned.

"I missed this."

"I know." Erik interrupted Vlad and kissed him intently on the lips. "You taste like cherries."

Erik then flipped him over on his back. He slowly, only to tease, pulled down the underwear.

"Are you getting shivers?"

Vlad could only flash his eyes black. He didn't like being teased.

"Yeah, but you know I hate waiting."

Erik gave a grin. He licked his lips and continued, not paying attention to what he mate said. He was going to make him wait. After a growl of pleasure from Vlad, Erik took that to mean it was time to move down further. Finally, nothing was on either of them. Erik went on to kiss Vlad's neck and then moving down his chest. Neither at this point could speak but moan in pleasure. Erik stopped down at Vlad's joystick, waiting for Vlad to say something about waiting. All was given was the look. That earned a smile. Then came the tongue. Slowly going up and down. Erik didn't care about himself at this point. He wanted Vlad to enjoy himself, to forget what was waiting once they were done. Vladimir rolled his head back eyes shutting with sheer joy.

Erik could tell that Vlad was about to come. Erik licked Vlad's Neck then nibbled on his ear.

All the servants knew not to disturb them, even when things got loud which was happening right at this point.

Once Vladimir came, he looked at Erik, wondering if he wanted to get off as well. He just shook his head No.

"That was. Amazing. Are you sure? I can do what you did?"

"Vlad, I'm fine. Let's just say you owe me." He winked and dragged himself and Vlad under the sheets. They spooned each other, not wanting the other to leave.

"That was amazing, Thanks."

"It was my pleasure." Vlad kissed Erik and they both closed their eyes, hoping for one night where they didn't have to get up for an issue.