Chapter 19.2

Azee laid in bed in her evening nightgown, which was simply a thin material. So thin that Thierry could see the outline of her ample breasts. Azee and Thierry have been content with each other for 16 years, but it was early in the year before Mercy's first transformation that Thierry sat down with his mate.

"Azee, are you ready for kids?" he asked, looking over to her with hopeful eyes.

Azee looked up at Thierry, a little caught off guard by his sudden question. "Not unless you are Thierry. We had this conversation when I agreed to be your Luna." She replied.

Thierry sighed, he didn't know why he didn't ask sooner. At this point in their lives, they were in their early 30s to 40s. Well for him, he would still be healthy and fit, but Azee like any human would begin to degenerate the older she got.

"I'm ready to have one if you want one that is?", he spoke with slight uncertainty.

Azee smiled lovingly at him, "Hmm, well good thing that I've been off my herbal tea for a few weeks." She purred.

Thierry smirked softly, eyes glowing softly. Azee rolled over to the point that she was sitting astride her mate. Thierry slid down her nightgown straps, letting it slip down past her breast to rest at her mid-waist. He gently caressed her as he claimed her lips, Azee moaned softly in response. She granted Thierry access to her mouth, enjoying the gentle feel of his hands massaging her hard tips. Thierry's lips trailed down her neck, sucking, and nipping. He sucked hard enough to leave a mark; he couldn't help himself as it was in his nature, besides Azee didn't mind it much. As Thierry started sucking on Azee's tips, Azee began to rub her center of arousal against his leg. As she rubbed against Thierry, he growled lowly and his grip around her waist slightly tightened.

Azee softly moaned as she kept doing what she did, enjoying the attention her breasts were receiving. Thierry switched over to the other one, but soon his wolf Jax took slight control of the situation. Azee was quickly thrown onto her back and her nightgown nearly torn from her body.

"E-easy, love." She softly whimpered as Thierry reached between her legs.

He groaned softly, fingers feeling her slickness. "Oh, you are ready for me, love." He purred.

Even though she was ready for him, he took extra time in preparing her. He teased her nub of pleasure, applying enough pressure on her bundle of nerves with his thumb, and going in s circular motion. Azee leaned back, moaning, and whimpering as she was pleased. She nearly cried out as she felt Thierry's hot, wet mouth on her hot region. His tongue teased her entrance, before assaulting her nub. A hand reached down, gripping a piece of Thierry's hair as Azee was feasted upon.

"Thierry, please." She murmured, breathlessly.

Thierry looked at his beloved mate with glowing eyes, his cock standing at full attention. He shifted, so he was in position between her legs, readying himself to enter her. Azee moved in both excitements but in also nervousness. Thierry caressed and kissed Azee in the way of easing her. Once she was settled, Thierry slowly pushed into her. He groaned as he entered into her cavern of heat and wet, surrounding his hard length. He began to thrust into her, gently. They both started slow, feeling and loving one another. Eventually, they found their sync and increase their pace. Azee holds onto Thierry's shoulders, moaning his name as they went. Theirry could feel her begin to tighten around him, which was a sign that she was close. He increased his speed as he too felt his climax close at hand. In tune, their vocals rose higher as they approached their orgasms. In the end, the pack along with the rest of the residences of the castle heard the scream and then howl of their joining.