Chapter 9

"Thanks, Azee. I think that slap put some perspective on his life." Vlad said softly.

Azee looked tiredly over to Vlad. She gave a tired smile, before responding, "Your welcome, though I did fear you were going to rip me a new for putting a hand on Erik."

"Well, I was going to throw him to the ground. You were nicer." He gave a light laugh. "I don't know what has gotten into him. Wish I knew."

Thierry stood next to Azee as she was using him to stand up.

Annabelle had looked out the window and seen they were back, "yay!" She said happily running out to see them

Vlad had to be careful with Bella. He didn't want Erik to do anything to her or regret something later down the road. "Sweetie, Erik is in a bad mood. He might not be himself for a while."

Annabelle ignored Vlad and kept coming, once she got closer she jumped up to Vlad's arms

Vlad squeezes her tightly. "How did you sleep? I hope your stuffed wolf kept you company!" He then kissed her on the head.

Bella giggled and eyed Vlad's neck, 'I slept good." She said, she could feel her eyes shifting back and forth

Vlad could tell she was hungry. "Want something to eat? I could get you whatever you wanted."

Bella pointed to Vlad's neck, "hungry." She said, earlier before they had gotten back she had found what Erik had been feeding her, she tried to eat but got really sick, throwing up blood.

Vlad was a little taken back. "Sure, here." He moved his shirt away, so she could feed.

Bella looked up at him and then leaned down toward his neck, she bit down and started to feed

Erik looked over at the two. He felt some jealousy, but she seemed so hungry that he got over himself. Vlad gave him a look: Don't think about upsetting her.

Annabelle stopped when she was full, she looked over to Erik and smiled "Erik!" She said happily jumping down from Vlad's arms she ran over to Erik

"Hey beautiful. Sleep well." He picked her up in his arms. "You are the best of me. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He also kissed her on the head.

"Slept good." She said smiling.

"Which dress are you going to wear? I hope the blue!"

Annabelle thought for a moment..."blue!" She said giggling

"Go get it on. I'll talk to Vlad for a minute. Then we can go into town."

Azee paused, looking over at the princes. When she grew older and this fight was over, she wanted kids. She blushed though, looking down at Thierry and knowing what process would have to be taken place to get that wish.

Annabelle ran into the castle and up to the room she was sleeping in, she grabbed the blue dress and took off all the tags Thierry looked up at Azee and licked her hand.

Azee petted Thierry's head. "I'll be fine, but you should go to your quarters, and find clothes for yourself. " she said.

Annabelle came running back inside, "Erik look." She said stopping in front of him and twirling around

"Now that looks like a princess in front of me! I think you would make everyone jealous at how you look!"

Annabelle smiled, "hear that Vlad I make people jealous." Annabelle made a surprised face as that was her first ever sentence that made sense

"Well that I know you do. People would love to have that dress and have someone as cute as you also." Vlad said with a grin. Erik was impressed with her first complete sentence. "Wow! Pretty soon you'll be out speaking both of us with company." Erik patted her on the head.