Shopping and Saves

(A/N: Had no idea what to call this chapter and yeah... whelp lettuce go.

YOU ARE WELL RESTED, HP & MP ARE FULLY RESTORED

Y/N: That's going to be annoying to look at every time i wake up.

I get out of my hammock and stretched then ate some meat stew i procured from my inventory before thinking of what i should do i checked my STATS.

Y/N L/N EXP 78/7,900

Race: Human

Lvl 31

Hp 1,350

Sp 580

Mp 1,200

Title:The Specialist Of Atlas: Known by the Atlesian faunus for stopping Grimm incursions and being generally helpful around villages. Most faunus citizens of Atlas are more likely to help you when asked or give random items on occasions.

STATS

STR 30

END 26

DEX 40

INT 30

WIS 40

LUK 30

Free Points: 10

9,800$

"Ah what a month grinding will do to yah" i said looking impressed with my self for leveling this quickly. I don't think the quest expected me to be straight grinding for the first few weeks but i still got a ways to go. After closing the menu i started thinking back on how helpful this Title is.

But it comes with a downside per say the richer part of Atlas hates my guts for building and repairing things so the faunus don't have to spend a small fortune to get said thing fixed or built. In me doing so the richer people were actually losing quite a bit of money reminds me of one of the most memorable venture in my journey so far.

(Flashback) Brought to you by Chibi Y/N swinging in a hammock

Y/N P.O.V

I was currently strolling the streets going to a shop that i frequented when i needed certain supplies i could not find in the wild. The shop is called Pluto's General Goods this shop was owned by a male fox faunus Named Pluto respectively. Cool thing is he does not hate my guts just because i'm human and when i asked about material he said he would sell them to me.

I soon found the shop and walked in hearing a jingle signifying that someone entered.

Pluto: Ah Y/N welcome back hope your rope is still holding since you last came.

Y/N: Hey Pluto yeah the rope is fine what happened last time was user error. What were referring to is when i needed to redo the hammock and messed up the knot and it blew away with the wind. I never was able to find it.

Pluto: Alright then i'm glad ill get your usual stuff. he said walking to another part of the store.

I usually came here to get metal scraps from broken products instead of throwing them out he sells them to me.