Seeing It Go

(Y/N P.O.V)

I activated a scroll of Concealed Presence on Summer right as mine ran out of time and a few minutes passed in an unnatural silence. I felt minor movement on my leg as I looked down and Summer with her silver eyes looking into mine.

Y/N: "I'll get you out, Summer just gotta hold on a bit longer."

A few seconds of silence passed before she responded in a guttural way that sounded painful to speak in.

Summer: "You need to leave."

She strained the word leave before coughing and I sat her up as she vomited some more before calming down.

Y/N: Relax and rest I'm not leaving without you."

Summer: "Ozpin?"

Y/N: "Worry about this later rest."

she slowly closed her eyes and her breathing hitched every now and then but was alright I slowly moved her out into the accidental hole and made sure she couldn't roll off somewhere.

Y/N: "Serina you ready?"

Serina: "Waiting for your call."

Y/N: "Let's go then."

Stepping outside the Keep I saw the bridge I crossed I walked to beginning on my side and equipped my Exitus Rifle and fired into the air. A loud crack then for a few seconds then silence then a menacing horde of Grimm piled in front of the bridge. Aiming down my scope and looking around the still Grimm and then the castle in a window I saw Salem and her followers. 

Taking the shot more literal than anything I fired at Salem who looked unimpressed then swatted said bullet away right into her horde of Grimm possibly killing some I can't tell from here. I looked at her again as she gazed at me disapprovingly and I simply shrugged and started firing in the horde of Grimm. As soon as I started firing the swarm started clambering over each other to get to me using a Turbo Penetrator Round I killed an unknown amount of Grimm.

But they kept coming and to make things more difficult a bunch of nevermore either attacked with their feathers or divebombed me still I managed to dodge around those and keep the main horde under control. Suddenly from the sea came a Grimm I have not seen using Observe I could see it was a Sea Feilong. Firing at them caused the horde on the bridge to get closer awhile dodging the air attacks when I started shifting focus to the bridge an unexpected beam of lighting came from out of my peripheral vision and knocked me on my back.

 Hp 5,100 - 4,700 (Shocked Five seconds) (Stun btw)

Hearing the swarm grow closer I waited with bated breath I was able to Flash out the way of an incoming feather swarm into a paw of an Ursa. Switching into my Date Masamune Armor and equipping Murasame I used Barrier to absorb the Incoming paw and other attacks cutting into the Ursa was a bit harder I realized without the Omega Gauntlets.  

(Summer P.O.V)

Sick and in pain was all I felt awhile in I wondered if that person was another Illusion I felt something pick me up it felt like metal then I was laid in a seat. Opening my eyes I saw the ground... weakly looking around my new surroundings I could see very advanced controls and the dark and red sky. And looking down I could see the building I was put in so long ago and a figure fighting a horde of different Grimm types from the ground, air, and sea.

I was so captivated by the fight I almost did not notice the voice speaking to someone.

???: "We have her on board and are heading to the to the point now."

???: "Just a bit longer."

??? 2: "Alright just go as fast as you can... oh come on!"

Suddenly;y the voice cut off then I saw we were heading away from the battle I felt a little better as well I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw we were heading toward Salem's castle.

(Y/N P.O.V)

Standing wearily I dodged another group of attacks but got clipped again.

 2,467 - 2,367

Getting off the call with Serina I briefly looked up and saw the KG-7 strike the ground and start taking everything out. When suddenly another Grimm type appeared and I used Observe on it. A Leviathan and it's bloody huge running towards the KG-7 and jumping in I turned it around to face the Leviathan. I tried firing the main gun at it as it slowly walked toward me shifting around I stomped on the Grimm below me and taking out the other air Grimm to clear the field a bit. Watching the Leviathan on a separate screen I saw it starting to breathe fire!

Moving out the way instantly the fire consumed where I was and incinerated the Grimm there and the bridge. Moving around I scaled the keep and saw the Grimm start to bring down an arm jumping forward with the stabilizers and hovering for a few seconds and shooting out my grappling hook. And it hooked around the elbow joint and I swung around it and brought out the knife and impaled its back and started sliding down. It shrieked in pain as it started moving its arms behind it I let go and latched onto its hand and ran up its arm and started making my way to the head.

Dodging other Grimm attacks trying to hit me on the large thing getting to the face four Griffon Grimm grabbed me and I struggled out of their grasp when a Feather impaled the arm of the KG-7 I used the left one and drew the pistol and shot the Griffon Grimm and the Nevermore. Sliding forward off the face I grabbed the feather and noticed the right arm is gone continuing down I stabbed the feather into the eye of the Leviathan as it suddenly roared and started breathing fire again but with me heading into it. I tried salvaging the situation but the growing heat started melting parts of the KG-7 and I was losing functions.

With a final look around I pulled the ejection cord and was shot out the back with a sad view the mech slowly got deformed then sank into the sea. Opening the back hatch and landing on the ground I was confronted with Salem and her followers standing before me.

Salem: "You fought well Y/N but I believe this your end."

Briefly, I heard Serina.

Serina: "We are in position."

Smiling to myself I looked up at Salem.

Y/N: "I win see yah."

Salem looked at me confusedly Then I appeared In the bedroom I put a Marker in chuckling to myself I opened the window and there was the LAAT the main pilot seat opened up and I jumped in. As Serina started using the turret's to take out anything in our way as we flew out I laid back in my seat as I regained my thoughts looking back I could see the Leviathan as it slowly went away. Giving a salute to the lost ally I turned around and saw a knocked out Summer

Y/N: "You will be missed and forever remembered as the first Mech I ever had... goodbye friend."

We quickly left the Land of Darkness and saw the Sun starting to set as we headed home.

(Salem P.O.V)

Salem: "I was made a fool of!"

Salem: "I want everything we can find out about him NOW!"

Immediately my followers left me to my thoughts.

Salem: "You have picked the wrong being to cross and I shall end you slowly and painfully."

(A/N) Hey, it has not been a week and a half... improvement?