Welcome Back

(Y/N P.O.V)

I stood in the doorway watching over Summer making sure she was alright she was bathed and dressed in some clean clothes not done by me of course. And its been a few hours since we got back and the sun has long since fallen and the shattered moon is high in the sky marking it just about midnight. Leaving the door cracked a bit I went to go stand outside and enjoy the cool evening heading out I found a tree I often lay down by and laid back looking up into the star-filled sky,

I was almost lulled to sleep if I did not notice a certain white-haired woman enter my view still in her Hunter Armor as she sat down next to me then I felt something soft under my head looking over I saw the edge of a light blue pillow. I raised my brow at Willow and she simply raised the Staff she had and we both got comfortable.

Willow: "You have been busy huh?"

Y/N: "Eh little bit, what brings you out here this fine evening?"

Willow: "Just finished training on my own actually."

Y/N: "Make sure you don't overwork yourself alright."

Willow: " I should be saying the same thing to you Y/N."

I Chuckled a bit as the both of us came into an easy silence and I slowly nodded off feeling a slight thump on my shoulder.

(Timeskip) brought to you by Sif and Penny playing tag

I looked around the early morning standing near the docks of Kuo Kuana watching the sea rise and fall rhythmically with nothing really planned for the day. Just wanted to relax and maybe train, heading back to the H.Q and walking to the kitchen I grabbed some toast and eggs and prepared a light breakfast. Feeling a presence I looked toward the hallway and heard light footsteps.

Picking up the plate food I followed after the footsteps that led me back to the Summers room that had the door closed. Knocking on the door and a few seconds later silence slowly opening the door I walked inside and sat the plate on a nightstand. I turned around and poked the dense mass covered in blankets.

Y/N: "I know you're awake I brought breakfast."

After poking some more and achieving nothing I got up and went to the door and closed it and used Invisibility and waited. A few seconds passed and I saw a head pop out from the covers and watched as her eyes scanned the room before unwrapping herself from the covers and reached for the plate. My Invisibility ran out as Summer was engrossed in her food eating it like it was the last thing she will see for years.

I was amusedly watching her till everything on the plate was gone I walked in front of her as her eyes were still on the plate.

Y/N: "You want seconds?"

Summer: "Eep!"

She quickly hid under her blankets and I could hear a muffled yes from under the blankets

Y/N: "I'm going to need the plate."

Suddenly a hand poked out with the plate I took the plate from her grasp and was about to walk out.

Y/N: "I know you think you are in an illusion but you're not there anymore."

I walked out and got started making a second plate and a cup of water and set it on the table when I heard footsteps and out came Summer wrapped in the blanket. And looking around curiously and took a seat and started eating a lot slower this time. I was sitting on my couch watching some random show I found.

Unexpectedly Summer sat aside from me, legs crossed looking right at me.

Summer: "Who are you?"