Entering The Dark

(Y/N P.O.V)

I watched as the crimson sky slowly became darker as the moon had a red hue around it, with an anxious feeling I watched as we made our way unobstructed so far into the Land of Darkness. But beyond my sight and on our maps we could tell what lied ahead and as we traveled we entered her domain officially as we passed crystals on the ground and from above I could see the soldiers below watching from their turret 's or weapons itching to fire. Looking behind me I could see my team checking their gear and Sif resting for the time being.

Looking back out I could just about see Salem's castle after giving the order to stop on a hill that allowed to bring our full firepower upon them. I watched as about a hundred Seige Tanks went into Seige mode little ways behind our formation protected by a few Warthog variants and of course the ground soldiers. Soon a tremendous crack sounded below and then soared beyond, suddenly explosions of earth and fire went into the air. Giving the order to stop I saw a few stray shells crashed into a barrier around the castle, sighing to myself I watched the castle for a time and waited. 

It started slowly but from behind the castle hundreds of aerial Grimm filled the skies and a rumbling from the ground as masses and masses of Grimm poured from the castle. charging straight toward us giving the order to continue firing, shells fired by the tanks couldn't even hit the ground because of the thick cloud of Grimm. Swinging myself on top of the LAAT I put my hands on the top to call in a few more surprises. Realm Warp.

Just as I activated the skill which works similarly to Land Warp but... as I was focusing a crack filled my ears and an ominous-sounding horn. Looking up I saw the last reinforcements I had.

 Looking up I saw the last reinforcements I had

Three Strikes (Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)

Y/N: "Trigger nice of you to join us."

Looking beyond I saw a massive portal open up as the horn sounded once more as an Imperator-class Titan also known as the Stormherald piloted by a crew and of course Princeps Majoris Zarha Mancion, Defender of Helsreach. stomped through as she stood tall even in the ocean.

Princeps Majoris Zarha Mancion: "So this is where we're called"

And last but not least two men stepped through the portal onto the Mammoth one clad in ODST armor and the other in Spartan armor.