Plotting

Another day another glass of orange juice the solution to all your waking up needs I thankfully got up before Willow and llia and I fixed some breakfast pancakes and milk for a fine morning start. They later got up and we ate awhile I had a T.V on the news when suddenly.

Reporter: "Breaking news! Willow Schnee of the Schnee Dust Company has been deemed killed. The news came after Jacques Schnee found her body in her room, he has declared that the funeral will be held on an unknown date. For all Atlas citizens, this is truly a mournful day.

They showed a body of Willow covered by a white sheet and a sorrowful Jacques and Whitley.

The news then shifted into something else but I turned to Willow worriedly, she simply stared at the screen and Sif put her large head on Willows lap and I was able to see a few tears slowly drop from her face.

Willow: "I knew he was a terrible man but to do this... But to fake, it not knowing where I am if I did not deteriorate my body I would use Glyphs to stop his madness a long time ago."

 I stood up and gave her a hug from behind and let her finish.

Willow: "I failed my daughters leaving them to fend for themselves from that monster I drifted away wishing to just disappear from my mistakes... Guess I got what came for me."

She started full on crying as I knelt down and let her head rest on my shoulder as she continued her years of pent up self-disappointment all being rained from her face. I silently let her cry but moved ourselves to the couch and just let her tire her self out. Her wails slowly turned to sobs then soft breathing I laid her out on the couch and Sif laid right next to her before I headed out I glanced at llia and she nodded at me and I headed out.

I went to my marker in Menagerie walked out the HQ building seeing the main group of armed Faunas practicing their shooting when they saw me pass by the gave me a brief wave then went back to practicing I sat down and watched them firing laser after laser till I heard someone walking behind me. 

Amber: "How you doing Y/N?"

Y/N: "Fine just thinking about somethings what about you?"

Amber: "Going, to be honest kinda bored just sitting around and training. When are we going after another Relic?"

Y/N: "I don't know hopefully soon."

Amber: "Hows willow doing?"

Y/N: "Not taking the news well. I'm assuming you saw the news as well."

Amber: "Yeah... What are you going to do about it?"

Y/N: "At some point kill him no question about that."

Mentally I was placing more buildings such as a Vehicle builder and Air Pad.

Amber: "Why don't you ask her to join us? If shes "dead" no harm in her helping us out could also give her that relic Staff if she decides to help."

Y/N: "You might be on to something there Amber. Don't worry we will be on the move soon enough just a bit more time."

She nodded and started walking off to somewhere turning my glance back to the Faunas I got some of their attention.

Y/N: "Training seems to be going quite smoothly."

I heard a collective amount of agreements.

Y/N: "Now its time for some live area training get ready your all going with Amber, Penny and I outside the field get ready."

An excited group readily went to prepare themselves checking their equipment and recharging their Lasguns. I messaged Amber and Penny they both seemed pretty happy to do something I later split the main group into three smaller ones.