Update

Totally irrelevant to the Tv show and my book but can we just have a moment of silence for Telltale Games and the people it had to let go because it's shutting down. Honestly such sad news, I really hope the whole of the Final Season of The Walking Dead Game comes out. ;-; I've been following this game since it came out and honest to god, one of my favourite games on Planet Earth, I really want to see how Clementines journey ends etc.

Somewhat important information about incoming chapters~~
----->
Hey everyone, so I know I post chapters really slow but I'm on holidays now so I should be able to post more often in between the times I have work.

I am currently writing a chapter now but I will be writing a few more and posting one or two a day. I will also be adding deeper character development in my story because I feel like it needs more yah know.😂

Chapters will be up tonight and throughout the week. Thank You for reading, voting and commenting on my book. I literally can't believe I have 3k reads so I'd just like to say I appreciate you all so much💖 (and thank you for listening to my rants on twd game and me rambling...like right now.)

[This is a fan made trailer of Season 1 by the way, it is not mine.]

Those of you who love The Walking Dead and video games. Honest to god, go check the game out, it is A M A Z I N G. You'll not only have a hella emotional journey throughout the seasons (no joke) but you'll be supporting Telltale and honestly I think they need it.

Thank You all anyway and feel free to leave feedback or ideas for future chapters!!