chapter four

David laughed loudly as he pointed his camera at Matt, who was blindfolded and terrified. Brandon leaned against the wall, chuckling to himself.

"David, I swear to god if it's a snake or some shit I will never be in your videos again."

Sophia clasped her hand over her mouth, using all the power in her to not burst out laughing.

"Okay, hold your hand out."

"Fuck you, David." Matt groaned, raising his arm out.

Sophia quietly inched forwards before running her nails down his arm lightly. He screamed, making them all laugh. Matt yanked off the blindfold and gasped when he saw her.

"I fucking hate you, David." Matt laughed, pulling Sophia in for a hug.

"Hi! I'm Sophia." She giggled, hugging him back.

"Can we do something funny for a bit, like you guys already knew each other or something." David wondered, scratching the back of his neck.

"You guys should do something like Sophia walks in and like they're deadass dating. That would be so funny." Brandon remarked, Matt and Sophia nodding.

"Alright, we'll come in again and set up the bit."

David and Sophia exited the house before reentering.

"Matt, I have a surprise for you!" David yelled as Matt popped out of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey babe." Sophia said, playing along. She walked up to him and pecked his lips lightly, the three of them cracking up instantly.

"I can't believe you actually did that. David doesn't need the views." Brandon laughed, shaking his head.

"No but I do." She joked, laughing even harder.

David turned off his camera and plopped onto the sofa, pulling out his computer and beginning to edit the footage they had been taken that day. Sophia raised an eyebrow as she watched him, sitting on the armrest of the couch and facing Matt.

"So, I doubt I lived up to your expectations." Sophia giggled, making Brandon explode into laughter.

"Who's gonna tell David he brought the wrong Sophia?" Matt said, David turning from the couch and facing them.

"Wait, did I really?"

"No you fucking idiot."

They spent some time just getting to know each other and laughing, David concentrating on just editing for the majority of it. Zane and Heath got there a bit later and introduced themselves excitedly. Sophia really loved their energy. They were funny in the vlogs, but they were also really entertaining in real life. She couldn't place a moment where she wasn't smiling or cracking up. They would shit on each other for fun but the atmosphere was so positive at the same time.

"Alright, I need more footage. Wanna come?" David asked, closing his laptop.

"Uh, yeah sure. I've got nothing else to do." Sophia shrugged, slightly taken aback that he still wanted to hang out with her. They said their quick goodbyes before hopping back into the car, Sophia in the passengers seat.

"Thank you for that, by the way. The vlog is coming together really well."

"Don't sweat it. What else were you thinking for footage?"

"I don't know, actually. I'm kinda stuck. Any ideas?" David asked, pulling into the expressway towards his house.

"Come to my place. I have an idea."