Hysteria

I woke up in a bed. I found that I was in a rock room. I was in Strongma. I couldn't believe that I was healed. I jumped out of bed and ran outside. I found that the Chief Ichino was speaking to Prince Bowen. I felt like I was floating as I walked. All I had on was a robe too, with my shoulder wrapped up. Strongma was a huge town outside the boarder of Wyverna by about five hours. It was beautiful and filled with beings of strange mixes. They were all kind, just different looking. They made their home here because of the rocks they use to live in, but my father was the one who made peace with them first. It was the first place I went to when I left Wyverna. 

"Cheif Ichino. Thank you for helping me and companions."

He smiled. "Victoria. You've grown so tall. I was talking to Prince Bowen about making a peace bond with Servania."

"Prince Bowen isn't like his kingdom."

He bellowed a laugh. "Sweet Victoria. We have known that for many years. We're talking about a peace bond for when he takes over his father's kingdom. If he can talk to the true king of Wyverna, they could prove to Servania that their king is a horrible man allowing Prince Bowen to take over the position. What his father did is enough for a death sentence. Many, in reality."

"You're getting ahead of yourselves. We need a plan to take down Irserval. We need to heal. We have three fighters and that's all."

Cheif Ichino laughed again. "Four. I believe Striker has decided to join. Isn't that correct, Prince Bowen?"

"Yeah, your friend Striker is very hysteric but he's loyal to you for some reason. He wanted to help fight for Wyverna. We could use all we could get. He is an orc and an elf mixed. It could be very helpful."

Striker showed up out of nowhere. "Hi Victoria. I'm so happy you're back and with help! I knew you'd come back with help. It was just because you were so young. But that's okay, because it means I get to help fight now too. We're the same age so we're both able to fight. With my ability to become invisable, I was able to get a bunch of Wyvernths. We'll be able to fight with an upper hand."

I sighed. "Striker, you are amazing for getting these, but we'll also have a secret weapon."

"Secret weapon?" He asked, confused.

I walked over to Prince Bowen. "He's from the royal family of Servania. They fight much differently there. From what I've learned, Irseval won't be able to fight against it. I've spent years learning it. Plus with Prince Bowen fighting too, we can't lose against Irseval. He'll be begging on his knees for forgiveness. If we can get the princes out too, we'll have more fighters. We'll have to get them out first."

Prince Bowen stopped me. "Rathelia is hurt from healing you for so long and your shoulder isn't healed yet. We can't do anything until the both of you are healed. We really do need everyone we can."

Striker looked upset. "Victoria, think about what King Arion would have said."

"Family is everything. Okay, let's get us healed up fast then, Striker. I don't want to have to wait anymore. Seven years has been a long time."

Prince Bowen's face turned white. "Seven years? Wait, are you the girl from seven years ago?"

"You finally got it. You really are bad with remembering things. Though, i must admit, I have changed a lot since seven years ago. Oh, Striker, has there been any word of the princes?"

He smiled. "Yes, that's the good news. Every day they are put out in the town to get beaten. They look just fine though. They are angry and ready for revenge on the death of King Arion and Queen Servana. Everyone in Wyverna is ready for Irserval to fall. I am ready to fight by your side."

"Thank you, Striker. This isn't my quest though. It's time to be loyal to Prince Bowen. I wasn't sure if I could trust him for the longest time, but the travels together were interesting and he didn't let me down."

I heard a horn. I took out my Wyvernth right away and stood in front of Prince Bowen. I wasn't sure what was about to show up. Neither did Bowen, since he asked me a stupid question. "Does the horn mean something bad?"

I rolled my eyes. "It means someone entered inside the town from towards Wyverna. It's very bad if it's one of Irserval's monsters or a part of his clan."

What came towards us is probably the most shocking thing of all. I saw someone I thought I might never see again. When he saw me, he ran towards me. I dropped the Wyvernth and ran for the boy in front of me. Or I should say, young man. 

"Victoria! You're so big, but I wouldn't have mistaken that face for anyone else! How long have you been here for?"

"No matter about that, how are you here? Are you hurt?"

He shook his head. "No, but I have a message from Irseval. He is holding them hostage now, telling the princess to come out from hiding or bring Prince Bowen."

I turned towards Striker. "Take Rolande to get healed. He's just only a man now. Jovsin and Svenon are still in danger. Just keep the prince safe."

Cheif Ichino handed me my Wyvernth. "Prince Rolande or Prince Bowen."

"It's either the princess come out of hiding or he has Prince Bowen in order to protect the city. There's only one choice."

Bowen stood forward. "I'll fight back, don't worry."

"Prince Bowen, you stay here with Cheif Ichino. He'll keep you safe. There is no way Irseval is going to have both Wyverna and Servania. It's a brother for a sister, so I guess that's what it will have to be. Please, Bowen, stay here. We've made it this far. It's more then enough for me. Take good care of King for me while I'm gone."

Striker grabbed my arm. "Victoria, you can't! If he has you, he has everything!"

"If he has Bowen, he has both kingdoms. This is my kingdom and I will protect my people! They risked everything to protect me! I said I would come back with help, and here's the help! Prince Bowen isn't like his father, with my brothers, he'll overthrow his father and then he can come save me."

"Don't tell me this is actually your plan now, Victoria?"

"No more fear. Bowen and I went through a lot together. Since we were children. Seven years has been a long time. I know him better then anyone, trust me, he'll come for me. He'll be a great king. Just make sure there's at least twenty minutes before you let him come for me." I whispered to Striker before walking towards the boarder.