Uprising

The Wyverns left us on our way to Servania. I believe we were less then a day away from the kingdom at the end of the Ruins. After hiking through the white, blood covered ruins, we decided to rest. The magical containers of water were starting to run low. I was scared for what was to come. What would Servania say to what we were to ask them? Would they want to protect their kingdom? Would they want the current King and Queen gone?

Prince George walked over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder as we looked down at Servania, looking like a kingdom for faeries. "You've been training for this most of your life, how are you feeling?"

"Quite nervous. I just want to be able to save my home and my friends. I know somebody is going to have to die as sacrifice. I don't want anyone to have to die for this. Is it really worth it? The choices I have are all so horrible. Can I not wait longer? The journey has taught me so many things and given me so many wonderful friends. Could we just go to Servania? I can just live my life, maybe get married and when I'm a bit older and stronger, with an army who will fight at my side no matter what."

"Victoria, you already have that. We'd all fight by your side until the end. Especially my brother. Yes, I'm scared, but you have to work through your fear to get to the best moments in life."

I smiled slightly at his words. "You're right. Deep breaths and remember that I'm with the two only sons of the current king of Servania. He would risk both his sons for something that doesn't affect him much. Our plan is fool proof. We have everything we need and more. I wish that my parents could see how far we've come."

"Your parents are proud of you, even beyond the grave. That's more then I can say about my parents."

Bowen stepped between the two of us, acting quite jealous that Prince George was showing compasion to me after admitting his love for me. "We better get going. We need to get Mother and Father off the throne before nightfall."

Quietly and quickly we left for Servania once again. I couldn't help wonder about Striker. I know he was mad that I wouldn't marry him, but I thought we were best friends. He said he would stay by my side until the very end. We promised each other to never let the other fight alone. It felt like I had fought alone forever in Servania. The second month into this journey and he's left for a rich girl from outside of the known land. He's quite insane to go outside the known land, then again, Striker has never tried to be safe before unless it were for me.

"He'll be fine, you know." Coop smiled at me. "I've been to her kingdom before. It's a bit scrappy, but it's safe, even for monsters."

I smiled back, a kind gesture for a kind man. "I'm happy to hear that. My dear friend isn't always the best at making choices or staying safe. Actually, about that, I have a favour to ask of you."

"Anything, my lady."

I sighed. I hadn't heard that in a long time. "Coopska, whatever happens in the upcoming battle, keep Bowen alive. If somebody has to die, I will gladly take that position. Bowen, knowing him better then I ever have, would gladly take his life to save mine. My brothers and I can only die if we are fighting. For some reason, I have more power then they do, and Irseval knows those things. He'll come after me right away. I can make a plan with Bowen during the uprising of Servania, but I can't get him to accept anything to do with me dying."

"I understand, Vic. He's my best friend too. I'll do whatever I can to help."

The closer we got to Servania, the less sounds were made. As if the entire kingdom were watching us. We all left our horses with Timour, though Jagg followed me. We walked as a group to the center of the lower part of Servania. Bowen stood tall, his brother standing beside him.