Chapter 7 - Heartbreak

3rd person pov-
"It was an accident, my Diamond! It won't happen again!" An amythest soldier pleads for her and her peers lives.
"It won't happen again because it CAN'T! She's DEAD!" The tall blue woman screams at the two shaking purple gems beneath her, tears flowing down her cheeks as she picks them up, one by one and crushes not only their physical forms, but their gems as well between her large blue finger tips. Calming down from her fit of rage, she corrects her posture before ordering her pearl to bubble the shards of broken amethyst. Blue pearl did as she was told, wiping the involuntary tears in her eyes away, a side effect of her diamond's power.

By this time, the word of Y/n's death had spead to all four of the diamonds. White had taken her remains away after the accident and had not contacted the others for a good few weeks. Pink and Blue were devastated by the fall of the homeworld human. Yellow was deeply upset as well but refused to show weakness infront of anyone.

"Oh, Red...if only those amythests weren't messing around, if only they didn't knock you off that tower ledge..."

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)