Chapter 27 - Red, Peach and Dot

Your pov-

Resting my head in my hands, I close my eyes for a few seconds. After my explanation, the ship had fallen silent. A few more seconds pass and a light thud is felt, indicating our arrival.
"Red, we've arrived." My eyes snap open, smiling at what Peach had called me. Her cheeks suddenly darken, "S-sorry, my Diamond! I just assumed because you asked for me to call you tha-"
"Peach, I appreciate it. Thank you... just, remember to not call me that  infront of other gems other than Peridot and myself, the diamonds would kill me!" I giggle as Peach's lips form a light smile.
"As you wish, Red."
A small cough is heard from the control panel.
"May I call you Red as well, Red Diamond?" I smirk at the green gem, "Only if I can call you 'Dot!'"
The realization hits her all at once.
"Oh my! A nickname from a diamond! I-I'm honored I-" she pauses, trying to compose herself as both Peach and I giggle at her shenanigans. "I-I don't mind, I like that nickname!" Peridot's professional attitude now shattered, she puts on the cutest smile I've ever seen. "Thank you, Red!"

Note to self, make sure to ask Yellow if I can keep Dot in my court and exchange her for a peridot I create.

I smile back at the two gems, knowing this could be the start of a great friendship. Running off the ship, I take one of Dot's hands as well as one of Peach's hands, pulling them along with me.
"Come on! I haven't seen Earth in years!"
"woAH!" Dot tries her best to catch up as Peach giggles manically, trying not to trip over the terrain bellow the three of them.

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)