Chapter 22 - Choices

-Small time skip, the diamonds including the newly formed Red Diamond have made their way to White Diamond's extraction chamber in order to discuss further-

Your pov-

"W-white, I just don't think she's ready, you know what happened with Pink..." Yellow expresses her concerns, Blue nodding in agreement as I kinda just sit there awkwardly.
"Oh Yellow, why must you and Blue doubt me? Don't you realise what she is?" White smiles, waiting for an answer.
Blue breathes in, "She's a diamond, just like u-!" The large blue ruler was quickly shushed as White continued, her voice laced with a slightly bitter tone. "Yes Blue, she is a diamond. But, take a closer look. Tell me, how long have we been waiting for a red diamond to form? The she's the rarest gem out of us all, said to be full of knowledge and power! She's our future! Don't you see that?"
Blue bows her head slightly with a pained expression on her face, making me want to tackle the giant woman in a hug and tell her everything will be fine. "Right, sorry" she quickly mutters.

"Now that that has been taken care of... I'd like to discuss Red's first colony. I've narrowed the selection down to three suitable planets that lay on our star maps." With the click of a button, three separate images of three differing planets flicker into vision.
"Jupiter, Mars and lastly, Venus" The pale tyrant states, her plastic smile returning to her lips once more.

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)